Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

how long of a car ride is it?

atomant

Hello,

By car from St.Louis airport, how long of a car ride is it? Also, how much would a cab cost?

Thank you,
Atom

Couldn't tell you the duration, but the marriott webpage pegs the taxi from the airport to that hotel (which is 1.2 miles from the conv center or something) at $42.50.

Or you can take the transit for $3.50, apparently.

Whoa! I didn't think taxis could cost that much.

Transit is buses? I'd have to take my suitcases onto a bus? Would that even be allowed?

Wow, I wonder if any hotel has a shuttle service that can come pick me up.

In larger cities, the big hotels will usually have some sort of (pay-for) shuttle service to/from the airport, at the very least. If you've already booked your hotel, call them up and see if they have a shuttle available.

Sometimes you can also higher a bus service, I remember in Hawii I payed $50 for a taxi going out but got together with about 5 other guys and spent $12 going back on a bus.

I found this cool MetroLink thing that runs from the Airport straight to the America's Center (for those staying at a hotel across from it).

It leaves from the airport every 20 minutes, and takes 30 minutes to get there. You buy a ticket a TVM (machine). It only costs around $2-3 for a ticket.

I think this would be the best idea.

If you want to go cheap, MetroLink is definitely the way to go. I live in a suburb west of St. Louis and we sometimes take it into the city from a stop near the airport. Very easy to use and cheap. 30 minutes sounds about right...

Back