Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How many EX's are you supposed to get in a box of legend maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameingmaster89

I just opened a whole box of legend maker, and all i got were 2 ex's, Walrien ex and Banette ex, and No Shinys

I feel Jiped:frown: , was i?

Also, two of the packs in my box had 10 cards in them, the 10th card was upside down, weird

no

2 EXes is standard.

sometimes you find 2+1 star.

a friend of mine opened 5 boxes (he has a store) and not a single box had less than 2 exes.

none had 3

Gatsu said:
no

2 EXes is standard.

sometimes you find 2+1 star.

a friend of mine opened 5 boxes (he has a store) and not a single box had less than 2 exes.

none had 3

ohh, ok, because i asked my friend, and he said your supposed to get like 3 ex's or 2 and 1 star

thx

When I bought a box, I pulled 2 ex's and a *That's nothing compared to when someone I know was opening up a box, he got 3 EX's and 2 *'s. He was the only one I know to get that much, yet his cards were stolen.

I got 2 Exs and a star

How many holos are supposed to be in a box? I only got 10 including the boxtopper.

I've noticed 2 other threads in the past 2 weeks that discuss the same issue. The rarity is as follows, and can be one of these 3 since it's different for each box:

3 ex's
2 ex's and 1 *
2 ex's

Here's what I've received in my 3 boxes of LM...
Box #1: Arcanine Ex, Flygon Ex, & Regice *
Box #2: Dustox Ex, Banette Ex, & Regice *
Box #3: Walrein Ex & Flygon Ex

I guess you can say I was more lucky with the 2ex/1* rarity ratio... :tongue:

re no- of ex's etc / box of lm

Hi - This is from personal experience - got 10 packs ;(my local lm pre release tourney here in brisbane,australia. - bought 2x booster boxes on top of prerelease goodies.
Cant remember all I pulled from prerelease (do remember pack 1 though - 1x armaldo ex!)
Out of booster box 1 pulled 3x ex's - flygon,arcanine and dustox and 2x star - regirock and registeel
Out of booster box 2 pulled 4x ex's - 1x banette ex , 2x mew ex ,1x armaldo ex and 2x stars - regice and regirock - agn.
Just a question - are these numbers normal or are they both "special" boxes?
Have got 3 more booster boxes coming - will let you know if these numerical trends continue.
acca640

my cousin bought one trough ebay and reached on thuesday , he had a mew ex (wich he refuses to trade) an armaldo ex (wich now is mine ) and a regirock star (wich he refuses to trade).... he also got 4 gengar , three reverse , can you bellive it? and two reverse react energy....

Not wanting to brag, (well maybe a little!) my wife picked up 5 packs and out of the first was a Mew ex.
With the shrinking number of ex's they are naturally going to be fewer in a box. Delta had only 3 ex's, you only got 1 in a box.

I just opened a box last night and got Arcanine Ex and Flygon Ex which seems pretty average to me, good but average. The strange thing was the distribution of cards in the set. The only rare i didnt get was Muk, and there was also only 1 uncommon I didn't pull. What do I do with 3 girafarig though???!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back