Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How many questions did you submit for the Professor test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hey guys,just to make sure that Dave and Co. really have lots of work to do sifting through tons of questions,how many questions did you submit? :lol: :thumb:

`Sensei

Last edited:
When did you guys get this? I haven't recieved anything. Then again, if I submitted questions, no one would probably be able to pass the test. ;)

(Looks down) Never mind.

Last edited:
Man, I wish they'd email me my POP ID and password so I could submit some. Man, I'm glad I got grandfathered into the Prof Program. I can only imagine how tough some of your questions are after seeing who is submitting. But, if I get my ID/password soon, I'll be submitting about 2-3 from each of the listed categories for about a dozen questions.

Hey Sensei, how about this question: :) :)

Who/what has the "final say" when resolving a rules dispute?
1. Tournament Organizer
2. Pokemon Rulebook
3. Head Judge
4. Pokemon Floor Rules

SteveP said:
1. Tournament Organizer
2. Pokemon Rulebook
3. Head Judge
4. Pokemon Floor Rules

the correct answer is...

5. Game Boy Advance

:p

Oh it's so funny to write questions! ahahaha
prepare for trouble, new Professors :)))

If you use a Rocket's Mewtwo in your deck, the Head Judge may:
1. Ban you from POP
2. Sue you
3. Call for MTM asking a Maple bar for you
4. Call for ProfessorDav asking for a substitute RH Torchic

Just found out about it this morning so I sent in about a dozen, I hope challenging, questions so far.

My questions have been more TO based since I've done so much of it.

Ehh, I wasn't too concerned with submitting questions (I was busy at the time), so I only put in one. HOWEVER, I had the first view on that topic, so my submitted one is either THE first question in his queue or one of the first few.

The Anaconda said:
Ehh, I wasn't too concerned with submitting questions (I was busy at the time), so I only put in one. HOWEVER, I had the first view on that topic, so my submitted one is either THE first question in his queue or one of the first few.

Are you so sure...I was looking in the who`s online and saw Dave posting the thread... :D :p

SteveP said:
Man, I wish they'd email me my POP ID and password so I could submit some. Man, I'm glad I got grandfathered into the Prof Program. I can only imagine how tough some of your questions are after seeing who is submitting. But, if I get my ID/password soon, I'll be submitting about 2-3 from each of the listed categories for about a dozen questions.

Hey Sensei, how about this question: :) :)

1. Tournament Organizer
2. Pokemon Rulebook
3. Head Judge
4. Pokemon Floor Rules

RainbowRichards said:
the correct answer is...

5. Game Boy Advance

:p

LOL guys.We know MT Pat would get that question right,eh?;)

`Sensei

PKMN43, HTTP 500 error happened to me a number of times. Did you go in and change your username and/or password? It gave me the 500 error too. Then I remembered I changed my password to something easier to remember (go figure ;-p), then it worked.

Anyway, I sent prolly about 20-30. (?) I lost count after a little while

Steve, contact Dave at l[email protected] to help get your password and ID.

It looks like they have enough questions because the links are now down. I submitted about 30-40 myself. Card rulings were tough to think of however I did a good job thinking of Floor Rule questions.

Just posted by dave:

We've shut down the Professor test Q&A submission page due to such an awesome response.

We received over 600 Question and Answer sets in just two days!

We'll be going through these as soon as possible, and will repost the submission form in the case that we require more questions.

Beyond that, we'll be working on getting these selected, and having the booster pack rewards sent out as soon as possible!

Again, thanks for your dedication and assistance!

Prof. Dav

Great job everyone! :thumb:

`Sensei

I had problems logging in for the first 2 days. Then, when I got in, I submitted nine questions, figuring I could come back today to do more. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back