Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How many shinies you got and which ones?

MWisBest

I thought I'd start a shiny thread so people can brag about their shinies. I caught my first one today! I don't even have that Poketch app, the one you get after getting the National Dex. It's a level 38 Snover. I was coming down from Mt. Coronet after catching Palkia (I only used 1 Poke Ball (Net Ball) to catch it!) and a Snover pops out, and when it does, I saw the diamond things. I said OMG! and then I threw a couple Quick Balls at it and I got it! How many of you have cought a shiny without that Poketch App?

Anyways, list your shinies :biggrin: !

I've chained for a lot of them. around 12 or 13 I think. I have 3 Zigzagoon a nosepass, a couple spoink and others. the best one was when i was chaining for a shiny spoink I was at like 38 spoinks in a row and then my chain broke so i started yelling NOOOO!!!! but my chain was broken by a shiny ponyta lol

Other than Gyarados, I've never even SEEN a shiney on any game that has them. Over 280 hours on Gold, around 180 on Ruby, and just under 100 on Diamond.

for some reason 2 days ago i was finding shinies every 10 battles. but after about 13 i stopped and then the next day i couldn't find a single shiny.

anyway onto the list;
budew
wurmple
shinx
buizel
floatzel
wingull
ponyta
zubat
bidoof
starly
kricketot
luvdisc
bibarel
golduck
pineco
riolu
meditite
geodude

Last edited:
I have one shiny (other than Red Gyarados). It is a Fearow. Pretty much the same thing as Mystery Box, except that I have one.

I got 3 boxes full of shiny Pokemon. I've chained at least 40 shiny pokemon, including 10 shiny Electrikes. :biggrin:

Other big Shiny chains include:
Larvitar 7
Machop 6
Buizel 4
Misdreavus 4
Absol 4
Chatot 3
Beldum 3
Slakoth 3
Cubone 3
Magnemite 3

On a side note, I SR'd for 3 weeks for a Shiny Giratina.
~Cyber~

I got 3 boxes full of shiny Pokemon. I've chained at least 40 shiny pokemon, including 10 shiny Electrikes. :biggrin:

Other big Shiny chains include:
Larvitar 7
Machop 6
Buizel 4
Misdreavus 4
Absol 4
Chatot 3
Beldum 3
Slakoth 3
Cubone 3
Magnemite 3

On a side note, I SR'd for 3 weeks for a Shiny Giratina.
~Cyber~

I've played over 300 hours on platinum and not a single shiney... I try to chain but 20-25 in it breaks :(

I want a shiney beldum so bad lol

I once had a Shiny Sharpedo I caught while trying to fish for Carvanha in Sapphire, didn't know it
was shiny at all. Then I noticed the skin was purple!

I also got a Shiny Deoxys that you could catch from that event in FR/LG from the GTS.

Have a Shiny Spiritomb from the Hollowed Tower, and I pwned Trainers till it was at 100.

I also PokeRadared a Shiny Skuntank from Route 225, and a Shiny Absol from Mt. Coronet.

Sadly, I lost my Deoxys and Sharpedo when my game froze and wiped off the data from the card.
Dang it. Yellow Alien and Purple Shark down the drain.

David out.

I hatch every shiny I want, but as to the ones I found myself:

Shiny Poochyena
Shiny Wurmple
Shiny Zigzagoon
Shiny Magnemite
Shiny Latias
Shiny Lugia

All from my Emerald, 600+ hours on it or so.

I have a few of my RNGed Pokemon like Zapdos and the others but I'm really proud of my Shiny Vaporeons and Pidgeots.

2nd Gen
Drowzee (couldn't catch due to full box)
Golbat
Graveler
Cleffa

3rd Gen
Wingull
Seel

4th Gen
Spiritomb
Gloom
Pelipper
Turtwig
(plus a few other shinies obtained through RNG abuse)

Magnemite (From Ruby, when I was trying to catch an unnaturally low-level Magneton...wanted a level 30 Magnezone)
Geodude (I'd evolve him up to Golem, but he's gold that becomes a brown when he evolves.)
Zubat (I gave away to a co-worker.)

A couple weeks ago, I was in the Great Marsh and ran into a Yanma. If there was only a way I could have tossed a Master Ball instead...I was sad as it escaped.

I am only gonna name a few

GOLD: (yes original GOLD): Koffing, Gyrados
Diamond: Geodude (the one I named after my work cause I caught it at work)
Charizard, Raywauaza (both from emerald)
Platinum: Turtwig FEMALE (Started out with it)

I have caught plenty of shiny Pokemon, but the memory i will always remember was when i was playing Gold version for GBC, i was going to get the egg from professor oak and i encountered a Shiny Weedle. But it was so early in the game, i was not able to get pokeballs yet. I was so angry when i had to KO it for exp...

I love telling this story.
I was going to Dragon's den on Soul Sliver and i was surfing on the water and right before i got on the land a shiny dragonair appeared! I caught it with one pokeball

Back