Uxie RH
TSD
Alakazam 4 X
Snorlax X
Mismagius GL X

I need the most accurate prices

Try:

http://shop.ebay.com/ebayadvsearch/

Type in the card you wish to search in the top box called 'Enter keywords or item number' then hit the blue button to the right called 'Search'

Lets try this with the single word 'Hippowdon'

Okay, we now have a few Hippowdon Lv.X's plus some plastic figures and for some reason a sale for a picture of some guy's ex wife....cruel

To then make your life a little easier you can either do the following:

Click the 'Buy it now' tab at the top of the page (left side) then click the 'Sort by' button and select 'Highest first'

Now all I see is Hippowdon Lv.X's and it's pretty clear to see that most of them are up for about $20.00 - Some have free postage, some dont.

Generally the more info you feed the search box, the better the results will be. With this in mind lets try it again but with some extra info:

Let's try again with this being entered into the search box 'Hippowdon 107/111'

Okay, this time all we get is the actual card you wished to search for in the first place - 30 or so results including buy it now items and auctions - Note that the guy selling a pic of his ex wife is gone as are the plastic figures etc etc.

If you wanted to be really exact then you could take the top 20 results of the 'buy it now' options and divide it by 20 to give you a true average, but hey thats a simple math lesson for another day

The above method can be used over and over and you can get a little more advanced, here is one that I use a lot but I will keep it in the context of this post:

Type 'Hippowdown -figure -figures -pictures'

This will now remove all items that have the keyword "figure/s and also save you from seeing the fat bird again". The key is the - (minus) symbol being used as it removes the junk.

Within the advance search options you can also select other options such as location (click on 'worldwide' to open up a whole new bunch of cards).

It's pretty simple to use and you can even save these searches and save yourself time if you are going to repeat the same search or similar daily or weekly.

I know you want the most accurate ammount but I personally think they are worth....

Flygon Lv. X $40-50
Uxie RH $35-40
TSD ???
Alakazam 4 X $25-30
Snorlax X $25-30
Mismagius GL X $20-25

You can also check out Ebay like the person said above or stores on Internet like Pokecroner.com and CollectorsCache.com...

Hm flareon some of ur prices are 2 hight here's the normal or common prices of them. Flygon 25 to 35 ,uxie rh 25 to 30,tsd mint 25,alakazam 4 kv.x 25 ,snorlax lv.x 15 to 18 same for the mismagius .hope this helps .

Ardroptres- I usually use your method but some people don't. Instead, they use the sold prices, meaning they check on how much the card was sold by & take the average prices from there. These are sold by bids so I don't agree with it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

FlareonMaster- those prices are pretty high although they would benefit me more :)

Dustinmoe- those prices seem fair but I think Flygon is worth a Little more than that. Which X from RR are going to be in tins anyway btw? I need some more replied

Last edited:
Ardroptres- I usually use your method but some people don't. Instead, they use the sold prices, meaning they check on how much the card was sold by & take the average prices from there. These are sold by bids so I don't agree with it.

I'm a bit confused by this statement. Are you saying you do not use the sold prices by bids? One could argue that it is the people based on supply and demand in a marketplace that set the value of a card, which would make bids the most accurate of price gauges.

Assuming that what I said regarding the quote was correct, I would also assume then that you could believe that the cards purchased and sold through BIN provide a more accurate price estimate? If so, then the following are the BIN averages of your cards:

Flygon Lv. X (RR) - $39.82
RH Uxie (LA) - $25.49 (Only 1 successful BIN sold via Best Offer)
TSD (MT) - No Successful BIN
Alakazam 4 Lv. X (RR) - $22.49
Snorlax Lv. X (RR) - $19.60
Mismagius GL Lv. X (RR) - $16.89

These prices include bids and BIN; I find that the more sold items are found, the better the statistic is:

Flygon Lv. X (RR) - [DEL]$35.53[/DEL] $36.02
RH Uxie (LA) - $21.34
TSD (MT) - $16.40
Alakazam 4 Lv. X (RR) - [DEL]$19.27[/DEL] $19.38
Snorlax Lv. X (RR) - [DEL]$17.13[/DEL] $17.17
Mismagius GL Lv. X (RR) - $14.81

As you can see, the BIN stats exceed that of the actual average of sold items in all cases, except TSD to which no data was found. From a marketplace point of view, this difference of even a dollar or two can make or break a sale. Hope this helps.

Edit: I have done a revaluation on some Lv. X's, because the data was more than 5 days old. Note the changes in red.

Last edited:
I do have a Pokemon Card price magazine and I know if you go by ebay and some other places my prices are pretty accurate. But I am not saying that it is right, I am only saying that is the usual price as to what I have seen. In my opinion they aren't worth as much as I said either but I was going by websites, the magazine and by people.

If there's one thing I have learned, FlareonMaster, it is that ALL card pricing magazines are flat-out wrong, by a huge margin (especially Beckett, which I'm not EVEN gonna get into).

I do have a Pokemon Card price magazine and I know if you go by ebay and some other places my prices are pretty accurate. But I am not saying that it is right, I am only saying that is the usual price as to what I have seen. In my opinion they aren't worth as much as I said either but I was going by websites, the magazine and by people.

Even if you pick the highest BIN price you can find on ebay, some of your prices are still not accurate. They are wayyyyy overpriced.

FlareonMaster- those prices are pretty high although they would benefit me more :)

Dustinmoe- those prices seem fair but I think Flygon is worth a Little more than that. Which X from RR are going to be in tins anyway btw? I need some more replied

ya the flygon could go for more but its not that huge of a card to be exspensive but if people are still buying it at 40 then i guess it coul be priced 30 to 40 lol

and were not going to have rr tins just supreme victors tins with rayquaza c ,garchomp c,and charzard g so

It doesn't realy matter. I do agree and only said what I said becuase I was going by other places not by what I think. The question was the most accurate so I gave what I knew from prices online and stuff not my personal opinion. I personally think that some might be worth that price like Flygon but no one would buy it for that price. If you want my opinion on what the cards are worth (buying wise) without me going by companys online stores stuff then...

Flygon Lv. X 35+
Uxie RH 25 depending
TSD 20-25
Alakazam 4 X 20-25
Snorlax X 20-25
Mismagius GL X 20-25

Back