Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

how much is a trophie?

according to khion the, one of the official australian event organizers, the trophies are about $500 to make.

seems like a lot!:eek:

its made of glass, not crystal, PJ.

(i think you need to change your sig to make it PG assuming that these Family Guy jokes are not appriopirate for the 'Gym)

Uh, Jason....speak not of things you do not know of. The trophies are made of crystal, so the cost is not cheap!

Keith

Well, if the OP is looking to buy a trophy PM me. I"d gladly sell my 3rd place one since I HATE it

Just from seeing the gorgeous States trophies, I have to say that they aren't cheap, so the $500 estimate would be appropriate. I know the difference between crystal and glass by sight (my Nana collected crystal figurines), and trust me- those trophies were most definitely crystal.

As for medals, I'm assuming they're far cheaper- probably 100$ or less.

Hahah win a trophie in a tournament is very good. Why do you want so sell it? In the future you can tell to your sons that crystal is for a X place in a Pokemon TCG tournament. =)

its made of glass, not crystal, PJ.

(i think you need to change your sig to make it PG assuming that these Family Guy jokes are not appriopirate for the 'Gym)

According to the VA PTO they are lead crystal. I wouldn't sell my trophy though. Who would even buy it?

Psh. I would never want to buy one. I'm uptight enough that I don't want to get a badge that I haven't earned the points for. X3 It is a beautiful sight, though. I would love one simply to put on display in my room.

If i can get $500+ for my 1st place trophy, it WILL hit ebay, ;p

lol.. never... a trophy from state or city... is worth.. maybe $100... not more...
i dont think that there are are many people on ebay, who'd buy a trophy.. from city or state...
try it out.. with a reserve price.. of $1000 ..(just that nobody is going to buy it.. cause you dont want to sell it)
but im sure.. not more than 100
geri

Back