Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How Play my Metanite against BanDoom?

THE_MUMMY

Is so hard to beat BanDoom with Metanite, they disable your powers and non-supporter trainer. Someone know wath is a good tech against BanDoom or in what I should focus when playing against that deck.

Thanks.

Keep you bench small, and don't fall into a doom lock. If you avoid it, your taking 2 prizes every 3 turns whilst they're taking 1 every 2. Basically focus on the Metagross and you should be fine. Some people play Scepy ex δ too.

THE_MUMMY said:
So 1 Metagros d Active and 1 Dragonite Benched and other Gross benched is the ideal playfield?

Depends entirly on what the Bannette player has out. Basically less focus on the Castforms, more on the fast Metagross as a draw engine. You'll figure out in-game what the best bench to have is.

Best setup in a bandoom match:

Active metagross δ
Benched sceptile ex
Benched dragonite δ

If you can afford to add another dragonite do so but you rarely will be able to have 3 pokemon on the bench.

Put on E4 shades and fold, but still if you keep 1 draggy on bench you wont be able to fully power up a metagross(2 energies a turn?) While banny can do 90 T3ish and 110 with the shady move+Stenghth charm combo Ko'ing a Metagross even with metal on it. Scptile isnt really problem one more energy isnt to tough to get around, though it may cause a problem after you KO a banny and i have no banny left.

Last edited:
Defenatly Lati@sLock!

Lati@sLock!!

Use Latios ex d', then you have a kind of safeguarder too.
Sceppy is also a VERY good choise!

mentor, fearow d
sceptile in one turn
from that point on, bandoom folds because it cannot know out metanite in one turn

the ones that do can do that
the ones that dont... cant
and thus will lose the element of suprise when they try to set him up

Talk about screwed up bench space. Fearow, sceptile, that leaves room for two draggy one meta and the castform active not being able to candy.

Back