Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How to find you at nats.

Garch

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
If you want to let people know what you'll look like at nats post here. That way people who want to meet you can find you.

I'm 6'4' wearing a Giratina hat with a Garchomp pin on it.

I will be wearing my I play theme deck shirt from the contest or my signature Team Weakling shirt.

Last edited:
I'll be sporting my Munchlax hat that PokeMama made for me. I'll also be wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt. And you'll be able to find me easily with a group of people also wearing Pokemama-made hats and hawaiian shirts.

Well, I don't have my outfit picked out this far in advance like some... but I do know that I will be sporting a handlebar mustache + tribeard goatee. If its not too warm I might wear my spiritomb track jacket.

I'll be the short kid who looks like he has issues sporting a Team Slop-Deck T-shirt to, well represent team slopdeck

Its obvious, I will be the best looking guy there, of course. Well to make it more easy for you, I will be surrounded by so many beautiful women, that even Gary couldnt compete. Oh btw, I will be the one breaking the format, for sure!

Last edited:
I'll be the senior with some sort of shirt, some shorts probably and a turtle on his wrist. (It's a wristband)

I like the Oakland Raiders ;). I'll also be using a red and white Pokeball gamemat with a lot of signatures on it.

I'm a fat kid with curly hair. I'll be wearing a rabbit anime hat lol and a team TopDeck shirt. Team Topdecks better than team topdeck btw MamaLuigi. Just thought i'd say that.

guy without a shirt on... probably...

lol dragonite grey nats '09 shirt and shorts probably cuz its like a million degrees. either curly hair or straight hair or something like that. or if im lazy an afro

Back