Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ HS Undaunted Espeon Prime & Kyogre/Groudon Legend Revealed ~

PokeDaddy

__

(We will work on getting better images)

The HS—Undaunted expansion has just been unveiled, and here's your first chance to check out some of the amazing cards you'll find! The new Espeon Prime (81/90) gives you the power to tap into all the other Eevee Evolutions you have in play. Or take advantage of the incredible power of two Legendary Pokémon with Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND!

Go here for more information.

Espeon Prime
:pbody: Evolution Memories: Espeon can use the attacks of all Pokémon you have in play that evolve from Eevee as its own. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

Attack: Solar Ray: PC 30; Remove 1 damage counter from each of your Pokémon.​

The mental connection of Espeon Prime (81/90) is on full display in the HS—Undaunted expansion. Using the Evolution Memories Poké-Body, Espeon Prime has the power to tap into any other Eevee Evolution you have in play. This means it can use any attacks from other Eevee-evolved Pokémon as its own! HS—Undaunted features Eevee Evolutions such as Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Umbreon, so Espeon Prime will have plenty to choose from.

But Espeon Prime doesn't need to copy other Pokémon to attack. Its Solar Ray attack does a modest 30 damage, but when you use it, you also remove a damage counter from every Pokémon you have in play! Versatility, offense, recovery... Espeon Prime has it all!

Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND
From the sea and from the land, the Legendary Pokémon Kyogre and Groudon come together to become a formidable duo with Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND (87/90 and 88/90)! This Pokémon pair comes complete with two powerful attacks, one to match each of their respective traits—one surges with Water Energy and the other depends mostly on Fighting Energy.

With Mega Tidal Wave, you force your opponent to discard 5 cards from his or her deck and then do 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon for every Energy card discarded this way. And with Kyogre & Groudon LEGEND's Massive Eruption attack, you discard 5 cards from your deck, and do 100 damage to the Defending Pokémon for every Energy you discard this way. Both attacks are incredibly powerful, but choosing the right attack is up to you!

Can we get an exact translation of the Kyogre/Groudon Legend, its great we got a scan but I really can't see the text?

*o* I want that Espeon Prime so bad!!!! It couples with Leafeon lvl X really well and it can use attacks from the RR eeveelutions right when it evolves.

there are also 3 more Undaunted cards revealed! !!

03.jpg
15.jpg
75.jpg

@ Admin/Moderator: Sorry that i use Pictures that are not from Pokegym, but if you get them, will you please switch this??

LOL, I want Forrettress just for the name. Seriously? Least threatening name ever. When I think of "Everyone explode now" I picture a preschool teacher with a bunch of kids saying "Okay, now, everyone hold hands!"

.....makes me laugh every time.

Honchkrow's actually a decent sniper. Whirlwind up something fat, and snipe the bench while the active just sits there. Might be interesting combined with Manectric PL for precision Power-killing.

Back