Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Humor Dwelling (H.D.)

Human Destroyer

These are the best cards anyone on this forum has ever made they are most srs cards take pride in their awsumness

Imakuni?'s Wilord XD
Type: (Q)
200 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Imakuni?'s Wilmer XD
No Weakness
Resistance (F) -20
Free Retreat
Rarity: Super Duper Rare XD

Picture: Everyone knows what Wilord looks like!

Poké-Power - Super Duper Fat
This Pokemon takes 100 less damage from all attacks.

Poké-Body - Even Fatter
The deck this Pokemon is in must contain at least 9001 cards!

(W) - Wilord Smash - 120
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Imakuni?'s Wilmer XD
Type: (Q)
150 HP
Basick
No Weakness
Resistance (F) -20
No Retreat Cost
Super Duper Rare XD

Picture: You shoud kno what Wilmer looks like too!

Poké-Power - LOL
Search your deck for a card named "Imakuni?'s Wilord XD" and attach it to this Pokemon.

Poké-Body - Imakuni?'s Interception
Any time someone tries to attack Imakuni?'s Wilmer XD, this Pokemon takes no damage and the player instead takes the damage. The player has 200 HP. When the player loses all his HP, he/she must bring his/her deck to the nearest garbage disposal and jump inside with it.

Imakuni?'s Wii-Lord
Type: (N)
250 HP
Stage 1: Evolves from Imakuni?'s Wilmer XD
No Weakness
Resistance (R) -50
Retreat Cost (-C)
Super Duper Rare XD

Picture: It's Imakuni? getting the world record on Mario Kart Wii!

Poké-Power - Lord of the Wings
At the beginning of every turn, get up and eat a chicken wing. If you are too full to use this power, you lose the game.

Attack - Imakuni?'s High Score!!!11!!! (CC) 20
If this attack causes a Pokemon to be Knocked Out, your opponent must bang their head on a wall 10 times.

Imakuni? Rod
Trainer
Supporter
Printed So Rarely, You'll Never Find It

Effect - Take 6 prizes. Your opponent must now go catch a fish. If they fail to do so, you can whip them for their incompetence.

Ceelektrik Patch Prime
Trainer
Item
Super Common: Found in every pack!

Effect - Attach a :dark: Energy from your discard pile to a Pokemon, then attach this card to that Pokemon. They now have this Ability:

Ability: Forest Motor
Once during your turn, before you attack, attach a basic :lightning: Energy card from your discard pile to one of your Pokemon in play AND attach a basic :grass: Energy card from your hand to one of your Pokemon in play.

Otaku's Rant
Supporter
Lecture your opponent about the state of the metagame and card pool in general. If he or she falls asleep, draw 20 cards. You may also leave the table to get a snack (preferably a fruit of some sort).

HD's Humor
Supporter
Tell a joke, then tell your opponent to rate its hilarity from 1-10. If they lie about it (which can be figured out with the inbuilt lie detector), then you take 6 prizes. If they tell the truth, draw an amount of cards equal to the rating they give.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Item?
Sing the trololololol song for 5 minutes. If you stop singing at any point, your opponent takes a Prize. If you sing for the full 5 minutes, you take 2 Prizes.

LCL's Counter Counter Counter Counter Counter
Supporter
If the opponent's Pokemon has the ability to use an attack with "Counter" in its name, take 6 prizes.

So, how'd I do for a couple of joke cards? =P

Last edited:
I suggested naming it "Wii-Lord", but he liked the original name. ;)

Nice and funny! I especially liked seeing Imakuni again. :D

Heh, I'm actually thinking of creating an Imakuni set full of these silly cards. Don't know if I'll get to it, but speaking of Wii-Lord:

Imakuni?'s Wii-Lord
Type: (N)
250 HP
Stage 1: Evolves from Imakuni?'s Wilmer XD
No Weakness
Resistance (R) -50
Retreat Cost (-C)
Super Duper Rare XD
3/4

Picture: It's Imakuni? getting the world record on Mario Kart Wii!

Poké-Power - Lord of the Wings
At the beginning of every turn, get up and eat a chicken wing. If you are too full to use this power, you lose the game.

Attack - Imakuni?'s High Score!!!11!!! (CC) 20
If this attack causes a Pokemon to be Knocked Out, your opponent must bang their head on a wall 10 times.

Imakuni? Rod
Trainer
Supporter
Printed So Rarely, You'll Never Find It
4/4

Effect - Take 6 prizes. Your opponent must now go catch a fish. If they fail to do so, you can whip them for their incompetence.

Its so funny that I could make my funny deck around it.

Just for the fun of it, "PMysterious, what does your scouter say about his deck count?"

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Last edited:
It should be "Celery's Dynapatch Fandago!" and include the ability to attach unlimited Fire energy from the hand. Sounds way more epic XD

Don't you guys just love these cards? You don't? Well, TOO BAD I'M MAKING MORE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Otaku's Rant
Supporter
Lecture your opponent about the state of the metagame and card pool in general. If he or she falls asleep, draw 20 cards. You may also leave the table to get a snack (preferably a fruit of some sort).

HD's Humor
Supporter
Tell a joke, then tell your opponent to rate its hilarity from 1-10. If they lie about it (which can be figured out with the inbuilt lie detector), then you take 6 prizes. If they tell the truth, draw an amount of cards equal to the rating they give.

Okay then, I'll take a try.

Wobbuffet
Type:(P)
HP 100
Basic
Weakness: (P)
Resistance:
Retreat: ∞
Rare
1/3

Abilty Counter Counting
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged or has damage counters placed on it, place one Counter counter on it.

(P) Counter Counter
Count the number of damage counters and Counter counters on this Pokemon.

~~~

Wobbuffet
HP 100
Basic
Resistance:
Medium Rare
2/3

Ability Counter Counting
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged or has damage counters placed on it, place one Counter counter on it.

(P) Counter Counter Counter
If the Defending Pokemon knows a move named Counter Counter, move all Counter counters in play to this Pokemon.

~~~

Wobbuffet EX
HP 100
Basic
Resistance:
Well Done
3/3

Ability Counter Counting

(P) Counter Counter Counter Counter
Define "counter". If you do so correctly, take a prize card for each Counter counter on this card. If you do so incorrectly, your opponent draws 6 prize cards and is allowed to go out, buy a paper dictionary (or an app if they prefer), and chuck the dictionary/smartphone at you. (Your opponent should judge whether you defined "counter" correctly based on the nearest dictionary. Wait, what do you mean use it in a sentence? I used it like twelve times already. Oh come on, how can you say those times didn't count? Who's following the instructions and who's giving them? Fine, here. "She could not count the number of possible materials for her new kitchen counter, so she simply walked to the store, looked around (her 3ds step counter giving her play coins along the way), and, seeing the price was a little too high, made her own counter-offer." Still have a problem? Please refer to the line below.)

Pokemon EX rule: Your opponent takes 6 prize cards whenever you start arguing with a card.

I counter that counter counter counter counter with a counter counter counter counter counter...aw, forget it.

Great cards! I love the EX rule at the end there.

Hey, I hope you guys want MORE cards!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Item?
Sing the trololololol song for 5 minutes. If you stop singing at any point, your opponent takes a Prize. If you sing for the full 5 minutes, you take 2 Prizes.

LCL's Counter Counter Counter Counter Counter
Supporter
If the opponent's Pokemon has the ability to use an attack with "Counter" in its name, take 6 prizes.

Hey I object to that! It makes my cards near useless!

I'm kidding of course.

Actually, it kind of gives my cards a niche use. Play one while they have a Mew EX or something else that copies moves and one of my Wobbuffets. Therefore, since the opponent's Pokemon "has the ability to use" those attacks, you can take six prizes to win!

In other words, Wobbuffet's Counter Counter, the other Wobbuffet's Counter Counter Counter, and Wobbuffet EX's Counter Counter Counter Counter, used in conjunction with this new Supporter can be used as a counter against Mew EX or other similar cards as a very powerful counter.

Last edited:
Was bored so I came up with this.

Meowth
Type:(C)
Basic Pokemon
HP 60
Weakness:(F)
Resistance:(P)
Retreat:(C)

Picture: It's a Meowth. In a box. Well, it's body is in the box and the head is sticking out. So it's both in the box and out of the box.

Ability: Schrödinger's Kitty
While in the discard pile, this Pokemon is in play and in the discard pile. While in play, this Pokemon is treated as it is in the discard pile and in play.

(C) - Paradoxical Fury Swipes - 10
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 less damage. If tails, this attack does no damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

~~~

Persian
Type:(C)
HP 90
Weakness:(F)
Resistance:
Retreat:(C)(C)

Picture: It is a Persian. What did you expect?

(C)(C) - Beat Up - 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each Meowth in play.

(C)(C) - Retaliation - 30x
This attack does 30 damage for each Meowth in the discard pile.

Haha, that's a good one.

Tweedledee
Supporter
When you play this card, discard your whole hand and draw 1 card. If you play this card at the same time as a card named Tweedledum, you may draw 10 cards and throw your deck at your opponent and taunt them with an evil laugh. Then, your opponent must clean up the mess.

Tweedledum
Supporter
When you play this card, your opponent draws 5 cards. If you play this card at the same time as a card named Tweedledee, you may defenestrate your opponent's deck. The opponent must get his deck back before 1 minute is up, otherwise he must discard his whole hand and draw nothing.

Back