4 celios
3 Stevens
3 Rare candy
1 Strength Charm
2 Night maintenace
2 Windstorm
3 Felicity's Drawing

Strategy:
The ideal starter is Pachi. It gets you 3 basics and discards annoying tools. After it dies, you send up Gatr (MT), and then you just start 1 hit KO-ing them. Claydol helps you to get 4-5 energy in your hand, and then you use a draw supporter or a Roseanes to get 1-2 more. Gatr d is a nice tech and I use it mainly for bringing up one of your opponent's heavy retreat pokemon to give you time to set up. He is also good for Water match-ups. Scrambale for 70+weakness is really good. Even Crockonaw helps with its power to get more energy in your hand. Claydol is also a good anti-absol tech. Thats pretty much it.

ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRICIATED!

~Thanks to Darthpika for his original Hurricane decklist- He's the author~
~I just revised it and gave it my own twist~​

Last edited:
A tool on a gatr means Pachi does 70 for one vs you. Drop the Lapras and the tools, put in Pacharisu or Mawile

-3 Quick Ball
-1 Leftovers
+1-1 Magneton PK
+2 Mr. Stone's Project

Keeping energy out of the discard pile is really important.

I tested a similar deck this weekend and went 3-3.

So far all my games have been close with a max two prize difference at game conclusion.

The deck sets up fairly slowly unless you get an early Claydol.
Starting with a Pachirisu would help! (Which has happend once in six games!)

My average start has been 1 Baltoy & 1 Totodile.

I have wins against Garde/Gallade, Magmortar/ Blaziken and Garchomp.

I've lost to Exploud/Claydol, Exploud/Darkrai and Garchomp.

Unless you really know the deck it runs slow and is behind until you can get the two Claydols going.

My version right now is:

Pokemon-23
4-3-3 Feraligatr MT
1 Feraligatr DF
2-2 Claydol GE
2-2 Magneton PK
2 Pachirisu (all I have at the moment)
2 Zangoose PK (Thick Skin actually helped vs Darkrai!)

Zangoose could be replace by Corsola SW to stay away from the 2x weakness.

Energy-17
2 DRE (Again all I have at the moment)
3 Scramble
1 Holon WP
11 Water

Trainers/Supporters/Tools/Stadiums-20

3 roseannes research
3 celios
3 Rare candy
3 TGW
2 Stevens
2 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance
1 TSD
1 Windstorm
1 Mr. Stone's Project

The deck really needs either a second Windstorm or perhaps a Glacia's Stadium. (I don't have the WS but have the Stadiums.)

I like the Stone's Project in combo with or Magneton to pull lots of basics back from the discard. That seems to be the problem however as the only basics in the discard tend to be from KO'd Pokes.

Last edited:
Rather than Mr. Stones Project, try Plusle. Every time one of your Pokemon go down you get up to two energy back into your hand. I suppose you could use both, but I think Plusle would be more efficient.

I'm sorry, but this deck can't compare to Tsunamigatr or Hurricane. The initial start is there, but after you get off 1 good Energy Cyclone, you die, 'cause, unlike the originals, you can't get all the energy back fast enough.

Does this actually work? I may add some Plus Powers, because if you can only pull of 6 or in otherwards 120 dmg. against Gallade... -_- This may work... IDK...

Pokemon-23
3 Feraligatr MT
1 Feraligatr DF
3 Crockonaw MT
4 Totodile MT
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
4 Pachirisu GE
1 Unknown G
1 Plusle
1 Magneton PK
1 Magnemite PK

Energy-17
3 DRE
2 Scramble
1 WP

Trainers/Supporters/Tools/Stadiums-20
3 roseannes research
4 celios
2 Stevens
3 Rare candy
1 Strength Charm
2 Night maintenace
2 Windstorm
3 Felicity's Drawing

I think that'll do better. ;)

@rerisenphoenix: you must be running a not-so-good list then. It's really consistent and gets OHKOs throughout the game.

@bonslypwns: Scramble isn't all that necessary, I'd run one. I'm also planning on switching over to 2 Mr. Stones instead of Magneton. DON'T RUN PLUSPOWER. It's not necessary at all. Gatr does have a second attack; you should use it.

Does this actually work? I may add some Plus Powers, because if you can only pull of 6 or in otherwards 120 dmg. against Gallade... -_- This may work... IDK...

I found my hand often looked like five energy and a Rosanne's (or a Steven's or a Stone's or a Pachi to feed to Magneton.)

I only came up short 10HP in one game so I agree that Plus Power is probably unnecessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back