Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prize_Card

Alright, people are now starting to play hurricane again which is great! Heres my version of the deck with the soviet engine.

Pokemon: 19

4 Pachirisu
4-3-3-1 gatr (1 delta)
2-2 claydol

Trainers: 24

4 celios network
4 rare candy
3 roseanne's network
3 felecitys drawing
2 team galactics wager
2 night maintnence
2 windstorm
2 castaway
1 stevens advice
1 strength charm

Energy: 17

11 water
4 double rainbow
2 scramble

Strategy is simple, start with pachi get totidile porygon and totidile try to swarm the gatrs while using porygon 2 to run threw your deck for energy, then just kill with gatr! Comments and suggestions always welcome.

Last edited:
What did i tell you about posting in my threads? Why do you think it says SOVIET ENGINE in the title, it runs porygon 2. Claydol isnt a guarntee its just like drawing cards. Porygon 2 gets you what you want kind of like garidvoir. Claydol is chance.

Last edited:
^ SOVIET ENGINE.. Runs porygon 2... Once again porygon 2 gives you options while claydol is just drawing cards like tv reporter or something, your never guarntee what you need. With porygon 2 you are most of the time guarntee what you need.

Play 2-2 volbeat at least if play porygon2 but claydol is much better because with porygon 2 you just use up supporters and with no way to get them back you just start to deck yourself and it does bad late game because you will have no supporters to use and you have no way to get energy. Also 4 roseanne so you can pile your hand with energy.

Porygon is a different version than the normal hurricane and the claydol hurricane because in the normal/claydol hurricane you get a lot more power as the game gets on as in this version you are weak in the begining but you will have a lot consistent start to set up mid game but in late game you will just run out of options and you will jsut fall a part. The problem with porygon is although you have options you need something to use the options as with claydol you don't need cards to use it's power.

You know, a suitable option might be to run claydol and Soviet engine. After all, this deck doesn't need too many lines to work so it could be good.

Eww!

If you don't have a way of recycling your draw power to get energy consistently, this deck becomes really bad. And besides...you only run THREE supporters that fetch energy?

If you wanted to run Soviet in here, you'd have to go 2-2 Volbeat and have at least 2 Mr. Stone's or max Roseanne's. Even then it won't be as consistent as Claydol builds, but at least it would have some form of circulation.

Holon Lass would be t3h nuTz in here...

My 2 cents worth.....

Pokemon: 20
3 Pachirisu
4-3-3-1 gatr (1 delta)
2-2 porygon 2
1-1 claydol

Trainers: 23
4 celios network
2 rare candy
3 roseanne's network
4 oaks visit
4 stevens advice
1 scott
1 night maintnence
3 windstorm
1 warp point

Energy: 17
12 water
3 double rainbow
2 scramble

The extra water gives more chances to start with the Nrg to call for family and and extra chance to cycle NRG into the deck soon with N.M.
Porygon 2 + scott is huge speed, claydol is for when you run out of supports. late game it becomes 6 NRG most the time.
Stevens combos well with Porygon and claydol.
IMO, rare candy isn't need much due to you want to be able to use Crocanaws power.

Last edited:
Mob's list is nice, but IMO I would -1 Visit, -1 Advice +2 Wager. the disruption is nice and with Claydol you can reload your hand anyway. Also, if they Lose you can Breaking Tail them down to 2 cards in hand! Pory2 is nice with Gatr... Real Nice!

Claydol>Porygon2.
after a while you start to run out of supporters to discard.

have you thought of a plusle tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back