Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Bet MY School Has A COOLER Pres. Than URS!!-UPDATES!

pat460

Starting today, our school is having student council election. To tell the truth, my freinds and i really didn't care who won. That was until, I had an idea:"Let's vote for CHUCK NORRIS!"

So, we alll wrote in Chuck Norris in the candadit space above the rest, drew a line for him like the ones next to the others, and checkedhis name. This was at the beggining of lunch, so we started telling other people to do it. By the time lunch was over, we got 100 people to vote for Chuck Norris in every catagory. Since there is only about 150 kids in each lunch period, Chuck Norris obviously won in that lunch.

Then, as I was walking to my next class, I saw a freind of mine who had the next lunch, and told that person about it. They spread that around their lunch and said that they got a bunch of people to do it as well. Andit was passed to third lunch.

So, Chuck Norris might actually win an election that he isn't even in.

I JUST PROVED CHUCK NORRIS AWSOME AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS!!!

update:

Chuck Norris officially won!!! The scool has to do a revote on Friday because too many people voted for Chuck Norris. On the anouncements today, they said that Chuck actually got more votes than any other person running in any catagory, IN ALL THE CATAGORIES!

So, he technicly now has every student council office postion. My school pwns yours, doesn't it?:wink:

Last edited:
Starting today, our school is having student council election. To tell the truth, my freinds and i really didn't care who won. That was until, I had an idea:"Let's vote for CHUCK NORRIS!"

So, we alll wrote in Chuck Norris in the candadit space above the rest, drew a line for him like the ones next to the others, and checkedhis name. This was at the beggining of lunch, so we started telling other people to do it. By the time lunch was over, we got 100 people to vote for Chuck Norris in every catagory. Since there is only about 150 kids in each lunch period, Chuck Norris obviously won in that lunch.

Then, as I was walking to my next class, I saw a freind of mine who had the next lunch, and told that person about it. They spread that around their lunch and said that they got a bunch of people to do it as well. Andit was passed to third lunch.

So, Chuck Norris might actually win an election that he isn't even in.

I JUST PROVED CHUCK NORRIS AWSOME AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS!!!

Can you be my new best friend?

Im a member of the Air Force, and i going to go to the Air Force Academy
So technically my schools President is...
The President
...Wierd

Yeah, ya got me beat
GJ man, Chuck Norris would be proud

That was ingenious plan :lol:! Just don't let anyone there know that you were the one to suggest its originality.

You seriously should invite the local paper or something over, that would make a great article :D

But yeah, whoever is running in your student council elections fails when compared to the almightyness that is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris won the re-elections! Now they are just going to pick a pres.(along with the other candidats XD) at random to win. Ill be trying to post a pic of one of the posters or flyers I made later

Chuck Norris PWNS!

....wow. So did you get the other canidates to vote for Chuck Norris also? If they have a lick of sense they'l know to vote for Chuck Norris and save themselves from being a humiliating laughing stock. I guess since obviously you cannot have Chuck Norris as your real life president I guess he could atleast be your new mascot.

Did you know Chuck Norrisses tears cure the common cold, cancer, AIDS, and every other disease known to man and 4 known to dolphins! Too bad he never cried and never will......

Back