I Bet MY School Has A COOLER Pres. Than URS!!-UPDATES!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by pat460, Oct 9, 2007.

1. pat460

pat460 New Member

Starting today, our school is having student council election. To tell the truth, my freinds and i really didn't care who won. That was until, I had an idea:"Let's vote for CHUCK NORRIS!"

So, we alll wrote in Chuck Norris in the candadit space above the rest, drew a line for him like the ones next to the others, and checkedhis name. This was at the beggining of lunch, so we started telling other people to do it. By the time lunch was over, we got 100 people to vote for Chuck Norris in every catagory. Since there is only about 150 kids in each lunch period, Chuck Norris obviously won in that lunch.

Then, as I was walking to my next class, I saw a freind of mine who had the next lunch, and told that person about it. They spread that around their lunch and said that they got a bunch of people to do it as well. Andit was passed to third lunch.

So, Chuck Norris might actually win an election that he isn't even in.

I JUST PROVED CHUCK NORRIS AWSOME AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS!!!

update:

Chuck Norris officially won!!! The scool has to do a revote on Friday because too many people voted for Chuck Norris. On the anouncements today, they said that Chuck actually got more votes than any other person running in any catagory, IN ALL THE CATAGORIES!

So, he technicly now has every student council office postion. My school pwns yours, doesn't it?:wink:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  2. Jason

Jason New Member

lol

best thread ever

3. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Can you be my new best friend?

4. The_Lorax

The_Lorax New Member

Im a member of the Air Force, and i going to go to the Air Force Academy
    So technically my schools President is...
    The President
    ...Wierd

Yeah, ya got me beat
    GJ man, Chuck Norris would be proud

5. Flaming_Spinach

Flaming_Spinach Feature Editor

This is almost front-page worthy.

6. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

good! What did u gave them for the votes?

7. pat460

pat460 New Member

*updated*

my school pwns

^ nothing! we just started telling people about it and it spread!

8. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Sorry, but this post pwnz the topic and Chuck Norris 69 times over.

9. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

That was ingenious plan :lol:! Just don't let anyone there know that you were the one to suggest its originality.

10. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

You seriously should invite the local paper or something over, that would make a great article :D

But yeah, whoever is running in your student council elections fails when compared to the almightyness that is Chuck Norris.

11. pat460

pat460 New Member

Chuck Norris won the re-elections! Now they are just going to pick a pres.(along with the other candidats XD) at random to win. Ill be trying to post a pic of one of the posters or flyers I made later

Chuck Norris PWNS!

12. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

....wow. So did you get the other canidates to vote for Chuck Norris also? If they have a lick of sense they'l know to vote for Chuck Norris and save themselves from being a humiliating laughing stock. I guess since obviously you cannot have Chuck Norris as your real life president I guess he could atleast be your new mascot.

13. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

And after he finishes school, he'll walk the path of becoming the president!

14. Flaming_Spinach

Flaming_Spinach Feature Editor

Correction: This IS Front-Page worthy.

15. Jason

Jason New Member

its because ur one of the people who love chuck norris jokes and always have props to chuck norris in reports etc etc xD

^^;

16. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Best. Thread. Ever.

You're my new best friend. *throws other friends in trashcan*

17. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I say we throw a party in honor of Chuck Norris's new found fame in the presidential branch.

18. Why not Wynaut

Why not Wynaut New Member

Did you know Chuck Norrisses tears cure the common cold, cancer, AIDS, and every other disease known to man and 4 known to dolphins! Too bad he never cried and never will......

19. FriedBlaziken

FriedBlaziken New Member

One of the best threads i've seen on pokegym.