Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I didn't gain any points for a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this hapened to any of you?

It was a game I played during swiss of a states, and when I look at my premier rating history, it says I gained 0 points for winning the game. This was a legitimate game and not a bye.
Is this normal?

It's happened to me. Usually have to wait a week or so and it gets changed (or at least when it's happened to me).

Ok, thanks
I'm glad to hear its not something totally strange... My rating is at a point where I need all the points I can get to snag a worlds invite. >.<

I hope it will be changed soon..

Last edited:
Have you approached the TO regarding the zero points. He/She can check that it was not an out-of-age pairing that will result in zero points gained/lost. The TO can also check that both you and your opponent are in the correct age group on the uploaded event.

The new support.pokemon.com site does cover this: it gives the following advice
support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227 said:
I recently participated in a Premier event, and my rating and/or match record is wrong. What should I do?
First, use Pokémon.com to find the tournament you participated in. Contact the Tournament Organizer of record for the event and report the problem to him or her.
If the issue is related to your record during the tournament, the Tournament Organizer will then contact Pokémon Organized Play to have the record corrected for that match. If the Tournament Organizer does not respond to you within three days, submit a support request at support.pokemon.com, with the subject “Match Record Appeal” and the Organized Play team will do what it can to assist you. Please note that without confirmation from the Tournament Organizer, Pokémon Organized Play may be unable to make any changes to a match record.​
Which indicates that the correction has to come from the TO, but you can log that there is a problem if you get no response from the TO.

masters and juniors ratings went up but seniors didn't did you play someone in a diferint division or if not then it'll come up soon

The person I played was in my age division.

Thanks for all the help!

The problem is that TPCi's computer sometimes thinks they are in a different age group (typically due to input error). You need to contact your PTO/TO if you want to ensure that the issue is corrected.

You could really help me locate my errant player, if this was in Missouri.

Please PM me with details (the round, etc.) if this was at Missouri States.

Thanks

Vince

This was at KS states.
I already got a response from the TO, and its getting sorted out.
It turns out that player has his birthday on his P!P page set to be a master, even though he's in seniors.
So all his opponents neither gain nor loose points when they play him.
:/

This was at KS states.
I already got a response from the TO, and its getting sorted out.
It turns out that player has his birthday on his P!P page set to be a master, even though he's in seniors.
So all his opponents neither gain nor loose points when they play him.
:/

Noah, who did you contact about this. One of my games from Kansas states did the same thing. Also, how did you contact him? thanks.

contact information for the organiser will be found on the event details from the pokemon.com event locator. You can get to these from the player record in your pokemon account too.

This happens with moderate frequency. An email to [email protected] with Name, POP ID, tournament number, and round always takes care of it, usually within a week. I've never had to go back to a TO, but I do not know whether or not P!P has made the inquiries on our behalf.

an email to customerservice@ will no longer work. You have to use the new portal and follow the advice therein which I quoted a few posts earlier in this thread. You have to contact the TO first for these to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back