Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i dont think this is good enough for states. any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady_middnite

ok here is wat i got

Pokemon= 20

2x Duskull (sw-86)
1x Duskull (sf-sh2)
2x Dusclops (sf-34)
2x Dusknoir (sf-1)
1x Dusknoir (dp-2)
1x Dusknoir lv.X (sf-96)
3x Gastly (sf-62)
1x Haunter (sf-40)
1x Haunter (dp-50)
3x Gengar (sf-18)
1x Uxie (la-43)
1x Mesprit (la-34)

Trainers= 27

1x Super Scoop Up
4x Rare Candy
1x Broken Time Space
1x Moonlight Stadium
1x Luxury Ball
4x Bebe's Search
3x Looker's Investigation
2x Professor Oak's Visit
4x Poke Drawer +
2x Pokemon Rescue
3x Roseanne's Research
2x Night Maintenance

Energy= 13

13x psychic

Strategy= i try to get Gengar out asap using Gastly's pitch dark to stall for time until Gengar is accessible. The wile Gengar is sniping the opponent i get Dusknoir out and ready.
When they finally defeat Gengar Dusknoir is then ready to bring me to victory with a couple of damage evens and a dark palm here and there.

i should advise that i made a pact with a friend not to use any claydols ( makes the game more challenging) i want to put dialga g and its x in there but i dont know wat to take out.

and i know alot of people disagree with the whole gengar and dusknoir in the same deck but i dont have alot of choices. money has been kinda tight so i havent been buying boosters

any help would be wounderful and please when u post a sugestion please post a stratagy behind it. it helps me understand thanks.

Last edited:
just at a quick glance, since you don't plan on playing claydol take out sableye for an uxie and try to make room for super scoops and maybe some mespirit. don't feel like thinking about it though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back