Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I figured I might as well ask.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corinth Maxwell said:
What are the best NON E-READER Dark and Steel Pokémon to use in a deck? I need to gather my resources to build deck numbers 16 & 17.

Well if you're going in Unlimited, I'd say probably Steelix for Steel and Sneasel or Murkrow for Dark. Do not expect them to be a good deck alone though. They need back up. Sneasel/Murkrow works nice with Slowking (obviously) Steelix is also decent with Slowking, but it might go better with a water or something to counter your Fire weakness. However in Unlimited, it's gonna be hard to keep your energy lol.

YoungJohn06 said:
Well if you're going in Unlimited, I'd say probably Steelix for Steel and Sneasel or Murkrow for Dark. Do not expect them to be a good deck alone though. They need back up. Sneasel/Murkrow works nice with Slowking (obviously) Steelix is also decent with Slowking, but it might go better with a water or something to counter your Fire weakness. However in Unlimited, it's gonna be hard to keep your energy lol.
Just checked this site........
http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/

You forgot Forretress and Magneton for Steel.......Good picks, though! As for backup, I never build a deck that has less than 3 types.

For Unlim, pre E-cards, Dark Scizor is a good choice. Evolves from Jungle Scyther, and can use/Abuse dark and Steel

If you mean most influential then it's Sneasel and Steelix, like it's been mentoined before. But on its own, Sneasel isn't that great. It needs benched pokemon to get going. Of course that's not that hard to do, but on it's own, Murkrow would be a better choice because of its self-sufficiency. Steelix from Genesis just plain rules, though, you can't deny that, and nobody comes close, because the next best is AQ Scizor and he's post ereader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back