Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Have 3 Luxray Gl Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thanks, i have 7 uxie, 5 claydol, and three of the dolls are reverse holo. plus we both know those two cards will come out as promo cards. ;) nice try.

a list of wants would help us....Flygon X for Lux X?

Well, the three current power house x cards are flygon, luxray, blazekin. and added in there is the obvious uxie. i usually don't go to this particular site, so i want to get a feel for it's traders. i am interested in alot, it is up to the members to try and obtain it. plus i am very interested in how many people will try and rip me.

My Flygon Lv.X & Uxie (LA)(RH) for your Luxray GL Lv.X and I also have every Lv.X from the (SV) set so ask away .

Chika chika yeahhhh....fake ID fake ID

anywho, my Blaziken FB X & Claydol GE for one of your Luxray GL Lv. X = a very fair offer and you know it!:thumb:

LMK dude

Blaziken FB x + something little(cml pls) for one luxray gl x, if it is english and mint/top mint?

I also have a german uxie x for trade...

Last edited:
Charizard G Lv. X for a Blaziken FB lv. X, and an Electrivire FB for a Blaziken FB if you have, or maybe just Charizard G. Sound good?

ill deffently trade you flygon x for a luxray x and i would throw in some thing like electrvire fb x or staraptor x or absoul x or the secert wonders flygon or rayqayza c x or ill even give you a reguler luxray gl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back