Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I have a huge problem with PLAY!Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood811

Ok, so I've been in pokemon OP since 06. Over this time I've had the same pop id. Just recently I found out that I need to have PLAY!points to participate at nationals. I attended enough events(under the same pop id) to have 14 PLAY!points total. I reinstated my account on playpokemon.com but I still cannot find myself in the system.

HOW do I contact someone who can help me with this issue??? The site is just simply impossible to navigate. If anyone can direct me to someone I should talk to on this issue? The main problem is needing these points recorded for me so I can participate at nationals this year.

After you log in, with your username and password,

Click on Edit Profile tab

Click on Edit Organized Play Preferences

Click the button "Yes! I want to participate in all available Play! Pokémon Programs including Player Rewards, Championship Points, and Play! Points..."

Click the Save button.

Have the same problem, i have Championship Points showing but 0 Play! Points even if i participated in a lot of premier events.
I clicked YES in my profile for the rewards option.

This didn't seem worth starting a new thread for, but what should I do if I've lost my Player PIN#? That is needed to "opt in," correct?

Last edited:
This didn't seem worth starting a new thread for, but what should I do if I've lost my Player PIN#? That is needed to "opt in," correct?

It isn't very clear on the site, but you only really need the PIN to connect a player ID to your pokemon.com account before the tournament or league you played in has been reported.

Once you exist as a player ID number on pokemon.com (an uploaded account) then leave the PIN field blank and the site will attach the player ID to your pokemon.com account provided the other uploaded information matches. Anyone who has an old pop ID from teh previous go-pokemon website won't have a PIN anyway. (Your POP ID was on a letter sized yellow and grey form that you had to mail back to POP)

tl;dr; leave the PIN field blank and try again.

It isn't very clear on the site, but you only really need the PIN to connect a player ID to your pokemon.com account before the tournament or league you played in has been reported.

Once you exist as a player ID number on pokemon.com (an uploaded account) then leave the PIN field blank and the site will attach the player ID to your pokemon.com account provided the other uploaded information matches. Anyone who has an old pop ID from teh previous go-pokemon website won't have a PIN anyway. (Your POP ID was on a letter sized yellow and grey form that you had to mail back to POP)

tl;dr; leave the PIN field blank and try again.

That worked. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back