Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i have a question

meisadude

if you buy one of the $12.00 world championship decks (like the psycho lock [gardevoir] deck) and you take it apart and put some of those cards into a different deck, with your own cards, so you have a mix and you put sleeves on them so you cant tell what card is coming next, is it tournament legal???

No, you cannot do that, because, when you think about it, you could be buying $60 cards (Lugia EX), along with Blastoise EX, Latias *, etc (in the LBS deck). for $12-$15.

Pokémon TCG Tournament Floor Rules said:
14.1.11. Alternate-Backed Cards
Only cards with the Pokémon TCG back or the Japanese Pokémon TCG back may be used in POP-Sanctioned tournaments. Cards printed with any other back may not be used in a POP-Sanctioned tournament, even if sleeved with opaque card sleeves.

World Championship deck cards do not qualify for tournament play, since they have a special promotional back.

im sure you can use those cards as proxies when come to playtesting between mates, and maybe league (if ur LL allows them)....

World Championship deck cards do not qualify for tournament play, since they have a special promotional back.
but you wouldn't see them if you have sleeves on them.

but i agree with what arceus 999 said. do any of you know of an easy way to obtain kirlia, gardevoir, and gallade easily and inexpensively??? it would really help, thanks!

im sure you can use those cards as proxies when come to playtesting between mates, and maybe league (if ur LL allows them)....

Yes, I allow them for League play.
But, of course, not tournaments.

Not even the basic energy cards are allowed at tournaments.

But the whole point of pokemon for the makers is money, if people just buy the world's decks they would never make any money. Also, there is a signature on the front and it is very visible.

Back