I have a steal for the Admins and Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGem

I have every pokemon under the sun on one of my pokemon games except

Deoxy
Mew
Molitoc

I would be willing to give up Pokemon cards and My American Southern Island Collection, which by the way is in a very nice binder for these Pokemon. I would pay to send my game to you, and also send Pokemon cards at the same time. Please let me know :redface:

Last edited:
I'll trade you my only Milotic if I can breed you Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligator and trade the babies to my game. (I don't expect any cards for my Milotic.)

LMK soon.

Last edited:
I can get you any Pokemon, but it would be from an Action Replay (Gameshark). I'd be able to make you any one you want, shiny/regular, max EVs, any moves, and pretty much anything else you would like. Let me know if you are interested.

Will it ruin my Fire red?

Flaming_Spinach I don't have the evolved forms,but if you want you can raise them into
Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligator, make babies keep babies then send them back. I would be putting them on my Fire Red cause My Leaf Green has all my Pokemon on it. I tried so hard to evolve a Feebas but failed terribly.

MoonGem said:
Will it ruin my Fire red?

Flaming_Spinach I don't have the evolved forms,but if you want you can raise them into
Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligator, make babies keep babies then send them back. I would be putting them on my Fire Red cause My Leaf Green has all my Pokemon on it. I tried so hard to evolve a Feebas but failed terribly.

To answer your question if it would screw your game or not, well in some cases it might but that is a chance you take. I know if oyu AR to many things stuff will go wrong! :biggrin: I have these:

Deoxy
Mew (AR'd)
Molitoc

But mew is not obedient and will not listen to you. I also have both milotic and Deoxys which would be a trade not a AR cheat. LMK if you are interested as I would do it . Maybe for some unowns from unseen forces plus postage return to you.

LMK and thanks,Mike

MoonGem said:

I'll do it. I'll PM you shortly.

Last edited:
Now I know what UF means next time I will keep up on my replies:)
I sent both of you a private message Thanks guysI really hope it works out for all three of us:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back