Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Need cheat codes or ways to get more cash in Leaf Green

Yucky Muky

Hello out there,
Could any of you tell me any cheat codes for Pokemon Leaf Green?
That would really be be helpful!
Thanks

Yes!

Anything would be helpful any cheatcode like for game sharks or just things to do that will get you (HELPFUL!) (especially in-gamecodes) stuff!
Thanks,
Yucky Muky

Well, just buy an Action Replay.

*Surfs along random sea*

*Lv. 5 Rayquaza appears*

^_^

It comes with hacks and codes for R/S/E/FR/LG.

Edit: Including codes for free cashmoney or items that can be sold for cashmoney!

Use Amulet Coin and beat the Elite Four. They give HUGE money each time. At least 8000 a piece I believe. Very easy way to gain 999,999 quick. And trains your guys quite well while doing it. Best of luck.

just to let you know if you cheat on your game with an Action Replay/ GameShark you won't be able to play in any JAA Tournaments or any GBA tournaments period.

go to supercheats.com and click under GBA and you will find the pokemon game you want to look up and it has the infinite money code

just to let you know if you cheat on your game with an Action Replay/ GameShark you won't be able to play in any JAA Tournaments or any GBA tournaments period.
That's just if you get caught. Most random gba tournys just take a quick look at stats, JAA tournys are get-aroundable also you just have to be more careful.

I would just put an amulet coin on a pokemon and run through the elite four. It's the best way to get money and train your pokemon.

JAA won't happen for another 4 years. Maybe longer.

As far as gaining money goes, if you do the Trainer Tower over and over again like I have, sell all the extra items you don't need. I've made tons of cash by selling who-knows-how-many items from that tower.

Back