Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I need wire hangers

take something to the dry cleners then take the paper off the hanger it comes back on.

But 25 would cost a lot in dry cleaning..................................................................... dollar store perhaps

Ebay

Or, buy a bunch of plastic hangers...I just bought several bundles of 8, for $.88 each at BigLots...and offer to trade your family members/neighbors for their wire ones...

'mom

This is none of my beeswax, but may I ask why you need wire hangers? To hang clothes on? Or perfom mummification?

Venusaur said:
How much were they?

Oh! Sure, like you couldn't afford them :tongue:

Go to Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target. They usually sell them in Bundles of 8/10/12. Usually for a dollar or so.

If you go to the Cleaners, just ask them for leftover hangers...They will show you a big pile in one corner and say take as many as you want.... Promise

Muk Man said:
If you go to the Cleaners, just ask them for leftover hangers...They will show you a big pile in one corner and say take as many as you want.... Promise

My mom tried that and they said they they sell them 20 for a dollar since they're used =/

go to the other cleaners in your area because ive done this in three different states and never had to pay... they're always glad to get rid of the extras. most of the time they are piled up and i grab too many...lol

Back