Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I played Arby's! It pwned. THE END ; CO report

bonslypwns

I'm thinking Arby's!

So.... I woke up 2 ours before I set my laarm to, and so I had 4 hours 'till my ride picked me up. So I was bored, I filled out 3 different decklists for 3 different decks to make sure I knew I had at least one deck to Play, it was either my first choice Arby's(AMU), Leaftile, then lastly Kingdra. I just needed one of each x, and Adrian had them Thanks man! :thumb: So I got that workd out 10 mins. before registration ended. *wipes forehead* That was close!

So Round 1 begins, we have 17 players, 5 rounds, Top 2. >.> lol Well here we go!

Round 1: IDK (Eeveelutions)
I didn't get my Arby burgers out 'till T6! (X's). So I stuck with my curly fries (Normal pixes) and misplayed and had snowpoint. He has all these eevees with just energies. I coulda kept zen balding but good 'ol me plays snowpoint. :nonono: So I use psychic balance with Azelf Burger (Azelf x) And hit his evee that was becoming jolteon. Basically I whomp the guy, GG.

1-0

Round 2: Kevin A. (Leaftile) :nonono:
So, of course we play each other so early. I get an OK start, he gets an amazing start except for one thing, an energy! HGe would had T2 Leafeon, Sceptile going on me. Ouch. So I just go through the guy, like last game, I had snowpoint on his eevees >.> So I GOD BLAST 2 eevees. :eek: lol I can't beleive I won, dude sorry. GG

2-0

So this is where I got the name Arby's for AMU. Everyone wanted to go to Goodtimes, so I was like, no mad, Arby's! Arby's is beast! But instead we went to Goodtimes sadly, and soi rebelled and called it Arby's, kevin wanted me to call it K Raper. But I didn't, :lol:. So, at lunch, Tyler, Kev, and Matt decide to start this whole, you got neofriends on me. lol And we went around saying how if they had a dog, it loved them and was there friends, and asked me if I had a dog, and I said yea, and they said it didn;t love you. lol You had to be there. Then I took the ketchup bottle, and tried to squeeze it around on my fries like a chef, an managed to get it all over my shirt and hand. Then I got mayonnaise on my shirt. lol So pro.

Round 3: James T. (Mag/Furret/Armaldo)
He gets Furret, so i can't donk him se he can't get set-up, dang. lol But I own his face so bad. He enver gets armaldo, he gets 2 magmortar but I play like a pro and use my arby burgers to fll his stomach so he loses. lol GG

3-0

Round 4: Tyler H. (Kingdra)
Ewww. We knew it had to be me and him but still, why put 2 gangsters together? lol Well basically, he gets Horseat azelf, I hit for 20. He doesn't get the donk, attatches, hits me for 10. I go, rosy, get MT Mesprit, and xie. I then attatched to Uxie, and hit for 20. But then I go, OH NO! I could attatched to MT Mesprit, energy switch, free retreat, hit for 30, game! But I missed it... but all in all, T4 I own, sorry. lol

4-0

Round 5: IDK (All I saw was Charmander :/)
I t2 his Charmander. GG

So I go undefeated in Swiss, so we're like, well me vs. Kev, he gets the re-match. But then the judge, Tonja, yells Christian and..... TYLER!?!?!?!?! What? Tyler ended up having amazing resistance. Just wow... Sry Kev :/

Top 2: Tyler H (Kingdra)
Game 1: I get pretty iffy start, he gets Baltoy, somewhere arund T4 he scoops, even though he said he should've scooped T2. I just dominated, and he couldn't set-up.

Game 2: I was gunna T2 him, so he scoops T1. lol GG dude, 2 2nds in a row, sorry. lol

So In my packs I get jank besides in 1 pack, 1 rev. Lux, 1 holo Lux, and 1 Bucks. I got jank like normal. But I got the victory medal. And wen't undefeated with Arby's, all you AMU players, don't call it janky AMU, UMA, watevs, it's ARBY'S!

Props:
Arby's (Cruise control for coo :cool:)
Arby Burgers lol
Curly fries rofl
Tyler for being Tyler
Breton for winningIan for playing Houndoom
Adrian for the cards
Undefeated
Breaking my curse form last battle roads at vahalllas going 5-0 in swiss then losing in T2. :thumb:
Frst BR wins (Sad... I know)
Victory Medal
Everybdy else I forgot

Slops:
Matt for PHAILING with MothBallz
Kev for getting donked basically by me, then getting 3rd.
Tyler for horrid draws
Ian for going 2-3
Adrian for going 3-2
Goodtimes
Ketchup
No friends

Thanks for reading!
~Peace

Last edited:
Word Im thinkin Arbys Your luck I went there and hooked you up with the pick 5 for $5.95 deal to feed your hunger for a medal. GJ on the win

Last edited:
pokemontoya:lol Nice one. So true. I hope everyone uses the name arby's! :cool:
BloodDraek: Thanks. lol and nah, this names more creative haha

Naw, man McDonalds(torterra) is for fatties. I wish I was as pro as you when it came to condements. You still have no friends. And you should put soda coming out of my nose in props/slops

blade rush: Don't try at making names, you PHAIL. lol jk
paperfairy: lol, it's ture. And the name is amazing
silent s: Thanks :p
bellawesome: I try ;)

Back