Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I really like this game!

natuxatu

So I really enjoy this game but it doesn't seem to be as popular as one would hope. Granted it's no Heroclix or Warhammer but still... So lets talks about strategy and our favorites and what we like about the game :)

I guess one thing that I thought could be better about this game, and maybe make it more popular is if the play mat was more interesting... what do you guys think?

I think that the TFG should be more devolped.

And a TFG OP would be soooo awesome.

I just want Groundbreakers released(whenever it will be at this rate.)

The Pokemon TFG is an amazing game, and the figures are done by Kaiyodo. Kaiyodo as of late, is best known for their Revoltech series, but they also do lots of PVC (such a Pokemon chess sets, Pokemon bottle caps, etc). The figures all have excellent detail, and i'm really happy with them.

Yeah if they had OP it would automatically make the game more popular. The game being as easy as it is though, I don't know if that will happen. Like I said I LOVE the game or rather the idea of a Figure Pokemon game.

I wonder if they should have taken out the spin aspect and maybe had you roll a dice to decide your attack or something like that... Sounds silly but if they did it might also make it more appealing.

YES, it would be much better. Figures breaking right and left is terrible. But if you had some other mechanic I'd still be playing it. And a storing Case. Definatly.

Back