Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, forgot to update my wants, don't need Delcatty or Mew* anymore. o_O

For the record I would've accepted that offer. >.> Make a new offer! lol

I have:

black
teal
blue
dark green (super rare... these will cost a lot)

I can sell a pack of black or teal pretty cheap. 10 bucks.

Going to regionals?

the packs should be 60 sleeves per pack, unless it's the ones that were prizes which have 5 per pack so 12 packs = 60 sleeves!! just FYI.

laters,

:thumb:

Hey Tag, I got Light blue and Teal sleeves. and
1x Vaporeon*
1x Metagross ex PK

I need

-Unseen Forces-
1x Umbreon ex

-Delta Species-
4x Jolteon ex

-Legend Maker-
1x Banette ex
2x Flygon ex (lowest)
1x Mew ex

-Dragon Frontiers-
1x Rayquaza ex d

offer?

Your - (Mint Please)

-Sandstorm-
1x Aerodactyl ex
1x Aggron ex
1x Gardevoir ex
3x Kabutops ex
1x Raichu ex

-Delta Species-
4x Jolteon ex
1x Vaporeon ex

-Legend Maker-
1x Armaldo ex
1x Banette ex
1x Dustox ex
2x Flygon ex
1x Walrein ex

-Crystal Guardians-
1x Jirachi ex

-Dragon Frontiers-
2x Kingdra ex d
1x Rayquaza ex d

My -

16x Packs of Pokeball Sleeves (Either Teal/Light Blue/Royal Blue) - You can mix and match.

LMK if your interested at all,
Drew

ZOH MY GOD, Drew wins the thread and the title. Darn it, why don't you have black though!? DAAARGH

Drew and Bianchi, I will be discussing this with both of you over AIM as soon as I'm able to.

pokemonforever: Do you have black sleeves? I really want to get at least one pack of black sleeves... lol

ZOH MY GOD, Drew wins the thread and the title. Darn it, why don't you have black though!? DAAARGH

Drew and Bianchi, I will be discussing this with both of you over AIM as soon as I'm able to.

pokemonforever: Do you have black sleeves? I really want to get at least one pack of black sleeves... lol

I maybe able to do 1 pack of black, however it will cost a bit more for you than the other 3?? How is that. :thumb:
Drew

btw tag I got some black sleeves coming in. Also have maroon. dark green pokeball sleeves. and players sleeves.

I want sleeves in like all colours! =O Like 2-3 packs of each.

Drew: Your offer sounds awesome, however I really don't want to trade my Flygon ex LMs. I'd also really like to keep my 1 remaining vaporeon and at least 1 jolteon. If 1 pack of sleeves is black, and the rest are evenly distributed across the other colours you have, how many would that get me? lol I'd also like to possibly offer the Rayquaza ex d and maybe Banette to offer to Bianchi for some of his and the Metagross.

Bianchi: I can definitely offer you an Umbreon, Mew, and possibly also the Ray and Banette for your stuff... like 1 pack of black, 2 dark green, and metagross?

I want sleeves in like all colours! =O Like 2-3 packs of each.

Drew: Your offer sounds awesome, however I really don't want to trade my Flygon ex LMs. I'd also really like to keep my 1 remaining vaporeon and at least 1 jolteon. If 1 pack of sleeves is black, and the rest are evenly distributed across the other colours you have, how many would that get me? lol I'd also like to possibly offer the Rayquaza ex d and maybe Banette to offer to Bianchi for some of his and the Metagross.

Bianchi: I can definitely offer you an Umbreon, Mew, and possibly also the Ray and Banette for your stuff... like 1 pack of black, 2 dark green, and metagross?

Just PM me what you would trade out of my list. If you want you can include the Mew LM and Umby from UF. I need them but it said from cold dead hands I beleive so I didnt ask for them. Um lmk I will see what I can do.
Thanks,
Drew

Drew: I'll trade all of those cards you listed except for 1x jolteon ex, 1x vaporeon ex, 1x banette ex, 2x flygon ex, and 1x rayquaza ex d.

Bianchi: Umbreon, Mew, Banette, and Rayquaza - would they get me Metagross and 1x black + 2x green packs of sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back