Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I won a states and still no medal!

GinoLombardi21

My state championship medal pokemon says that shipped to me may 18th and it says it was delivered may 24th on fedex.com.
Well I still havent received it and pokemon won't send me out another one. This package wasnt even with CONFIRMATION delivery either!

ACCORDING TO FEDEX TRACKING
Details May 24, 2011 10:59 AM
Delivered
Johnston, RI
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

Well nothing was at my front door and pokemon won't send me the MEDAL I RIGHTFULLY WON! Maybe pokemon should send out their trophys to the state championships events next year ahead of time so next year i'll have one. SMH:nonono:

My state championship medal pokemon says that shipped to me may 18th and it says it was delivered may 24th on fedex.com.
Well I still havent received it and pokemon won't send me out another one. This package wasnt even with CONFIRMATION delivery either!

ACCORDING TO FEDEX TRACKING
Details May 24, 2011 10:59 AM
Delivered
Johnston, RI
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

Well nothing was at my front door and pokemon won't send me the MEDAL I RIGHTFULLY WON! Maybe pokemon should send out their trophys to the state championships events next year ahead of time so next year i'll have one. SMH:nonono:

Complaining about this on Pokegym DOES NOT HELP YOU ONE BIT.

You need to write to pokemon. support.pokemon.com.

Go there, click log in, you will be redirected to pokemon.com. Sign in to your My Trainer Club account. You will be redirected back to the support center. Click "ask a question". Choose the appropriate options from the drop down menu so your request is sent to the right person. Then tell them what is going on, click submit then wait patiently. If you write them again your request will be sent to the back of the end of the email/message line.

Again, POSTING HERE DOES NOT HELP YOU!!!!

Actually you just technically just helped him by directing him what to do.
Posted with Mobile style...

Touché.

Poor choice of words on my part. I should of said posting here will not solve your problem.

Truth be told Pokemon players need to relize that problems with Pokemon need to be sent to support.pokemon.com

Pokegym = Fan Site
Pokebeach = Fan Site
HT= Fan Site
Everything THAT IS NOT Pokemon.com or a microsite of pokemon.com = FAN SITES

FAN SITES =/= OFFICIAL

SUPPORT.POKEMON.COM = OFFICIAL

There is just too much of: "I didn't get this", "this is wrong", "this tournament sucked", "i have a suggestion", etc... posted on fan sites/fan message boards. All of this needs to be sent to support.pokemon.com.

Since first reading this thread I have had this strange case of deja vu. I skimmed the front page of each sub forum and what do I find... http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=149320. Really Gino? Really? Was it really necessary to make another thread stating the same problem. I feel for you and all, you won a medal you should get a medal, but making another thread, what is the point?

Gino, is your address correct on your P!P profile? If the answer is correct, check with your family members and neighbours.

Back