Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i won with the most epic deck ever. AGAIN =D!

elekid_957

so i play HoPe again. cuz it's BDIF. kenny drove me again cuz hes cool. skip to report list laterrrr

R1 bye
wow thats stupid...

R2 vs. gible?
i start with uxie. hit for 20. he passes. i roseannes for double crobat and uxie KO....

2-0 wow i've played like 10 seconds of pokemon so far :p

R3 vs. dialga/luxray/garchomp SP's
i don't remember the start of this game. he gets some pokemon out, but i get a honchkrow lock and stop him for a while while scoring a prize im pretty sure. he kills like 2 pokemon with luxray. then i send up starapter and LVL up to grab bebes, use contest hall to grab mewtwo+belt and then fast call for bebes for the mewtwo X. so he kills me and i send up mewtwo. after a few tricks with dialga i finally get a giga blast with belt for 120 KO, after that he can't snipe anything on my bench cuz i poketurned it all =D can't really give the games against this guy credit cuz it was more a you have to be there to see it game....

R4 vs gyarados.

such a stupid game... so he gets karp start, attach belt and ends =P. i have 2 honchkrow, uxie, sableye, crobat, MR. mime, and a psychic in hand. NO DARK ENERGY!! i play all the cards, and retreat for sableye, now i have 2 cards in hand, 10 damage on him, so all i need is ONE dark energy for the KO with sableye. i draw 6 cards... NO DARK ENERGY RAGGGGGE!!!! i get a psychic, use moonlight and poison him, then retreat for uxie and psychic restore for 20+10 poison to hit him to 40 :(.. but he dies at end of turn right? wrong top deck gyara play it end. i draw poison and hit with honchkrow to have him at 100. he gets a crobat plays it retreats. i crobat him and kill it with honchkrow (i got ABSOLUTE CRAP off of uxie :nonono:..) he topdecks roseannes, grabs sableye+uxie, i spray uxie but he does cynthias with sableye D=... so now hes getting set up and i have nothing.. i hit his sableye to 50 with my honchkrow. i let him take back a BIG mistakes, but it still didn't really matter.

after a while it comes down 1-1 prize cards he has gyara benched with 1 energy and a regice among other stuff. i have a mewtwo benched with expert belt and MR. mime active. he regi moves and i spray. so he attaches and ends. i draw, attach to MR. mime and retreat it, then LVL up and energy absorption. so now i have a 140 HP mewtwo doing 140 with a crobat in hand. BUUUT o have a spray prized so he just regi moves and attach belt to kill my crobat with belt D=...

3-1 baaad game, if my last spray wasn't prized =/...

T2 vs. garchomp/luxray/dialga

G1 i have a crap hand again :p. but i get setup with honchkrow/starapter and get a T3 mewtwo X with belt =D. from here on it's just me hitting for 80's until he brings up dialga and i blast it away =D. after two more times from it (i recovered) he scoops cuz he has nothing left

G2: another bad hand... but i uxie for 5 and get starapter/krow setup again. from there i can get a mewtwo X out, but he does get dialga out and hit me to 90 =0. i retreat and starapter for some stuff, then next turn i retreat and grab two energy cuz i know he can't really kill me next turn. he retreats, DOUBLE CROBAT me to 110 =o... i have belt though, so he accidentally poketurns up dialga G for the gain and tries to kill me with bite from garchomp =/... so now i attach, and recover to 70. he can't do anything with his 2 card hand, so i draw and hit garchomp for 80. after a couple more times of hitting stuff for 80 and getting fully recovered he tries dialga G again, and i just warp for game =D

5-1.

SO i win again :lol:. this deck that no one gives credit to, wins AGAIN! BDIF ppl

props:
kenny for driving me
winning
friends
honchkrow
starapter
shuppet
mime
all the other techs =P
fun

slops:
room was hot
no snowwww
other stuff

thnx for reading =D!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

pokemon:21
4 honchkrow
2 uxie
1 uxie X
1 azelf
1 sableye
1 mewtwo MD
1 mewtwo LV.X
1 shuppet PT
1 banette PT
2 crobat G
1 skuntank G
1 MR. mime
2 unown G
1 starapter FB
1 starapter FB LV.X

trainers:31
4 cyrus
4 roseannes
4 poketurn
4 power spray
2 energy gain
2 expert belt
2 SP- radar
1 pokemon contest hall
2 moonlight
1 dep. store girl
1 NM
1 aarons
1 warp
1 luxury ball
1 bebes

energy:8
5 dark
3 psychic

woootttt

lolz play if you dare =D

Last edited:
Gj eleki and at least you could donk someone with it instead of getting donked like me by unown q lol also I'm trying to get the cards so i can start lolling with hope are the darks basic or special?

Back