Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Idea of stadium cards

zell94606

There are only few stadium cards around the unlimted format.
How about post some stadiums that u think can change the format a little.

I will start first. Since ppl like to go insane with trainers these days how about this:

Peasants battlefield: Stadium card
From now on a maximum of two trainer cards can be played in each player's turn. In order to play an additional trainer card a player must let the opponent choose one card from his or her deck and discard it.

How about:

Barron Wastland (stadium)
No trainer cards may be played, and no players may draw at the beginning of your turn. In order to draw, that player must discard a card from his/her hand.

This is a card from my expansion, Mystic Storm.

Agressive intentions (Stadium)
Everytime you inflict damage to your opponet you get to hit your opponet only players aggree to use this card may be hit.

This will get kids to play 2v2 or ffa or team play

Little Cup Stadium
No evolution pokemon can be played, even if they were to be otherwise treated as basic pokemon. When this stadium is played, remove all damage counters, Special conditions, and evolution cards off of all of the pokemon in play.

Cover of Darkness
When a player or Pokemon attempts to play a Trainer, attach an Energy, use a Poke-Power or attack, flip two coins: if either coin is Tails, then the action fails (the Pokemon Power, Trainer, or attack does nothing). If the Pokemon using the effect or targeted by the effect is a (R) or an (L) type Pokemon, you may flip one coin instead. If both the Pokemon using the effect and being targeted by the effect are (R) or (L), then no flips are needed.

Is a fight in a poorly light area-maybe its oustide under a new moon, or maybe its just in a darkened coloseum. Most Fire and Electric Pokemon either do or can give off some light, so the stadium has a lessened effect on those Pokemon. So they can see to attack or use Pokemon Powers better, but can also be seen to be targetted. As you can tell by this card, I loooooove Chaos Gym.

Back