Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

If u used to play yu-gi-oh u'll like this

dragonman

Ever notice how horrible the hair is from all the characters on the show? The commercial comes on announcing the next episode and u see this person with yellow, orange, and red hair. Annoys the heck out of me...

ya, I agree!! it annoys me to see their uglyhair. its hard to believe that I actually liked their hair before..

It's almost like their making fun of themselves.
They make true the cliche that all anime hair is wierd and outrageous.

It's always this:

I play this!

I counter that with this!

I'll counter that counter!

Ha! You fell into my trap! I win!

:lol:

I think the funniest thing I have seen on the show, is how they always explain Pot Of Greed, even tho it is like a common in the show,
I will play "POG" This Lets Me Draw 2 New Cards From My Deck??

I am like wha?? do you need to explain it everytime... :lol:
kinda dumb if ya ask me,
However, I dont know about hair color, almost every anime has a wide range of hair colors, even pokemon,
JMO tho,
Drew

actually it is like "mwahaha, I have drew the 1 cad that will seal ur fate Mwahaha"(they laught for 2 more episodes, then play the card) then the opponent would say haha u have just fallen into my trap, wait i counter that with this card, haha I knew u would do that so I even had a counter counter card, Not just yet i have this card which will negate that, And I have something for u, This trap is a counter counter counter card. Haha I win. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........(for 2 more episodes of saying no and being in disbelief)

Thats how it goes man.

dragonman said:
Ever notice how horrible the hair is from all the characters on the show? The commercial comes on announcing the next episode and u see this person with yellow, orange, and red hair. Annoys the heck out of me...
The show has been around for years and you've just now noticed the hairstyles are weird? But, yes, the show goes a bit overboard with the the hair even for an anime. Does this topic really have a point?

"lol yugioh hair is so weird i hat it do u?" <-sums up the first post

I got back into yu-gi-oh recently, and when people are turn with there turn they now say: "say go." i am like -_-'
and i always found it funny how the cards on the show would do something totally different than what the card does in real life.

and there deck never seem to get smaller like with those duelist wrist things where they play from there wrist. THE DECK NEVER GET SMALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^lol well that occurred because nobody played discard cards

now there is a card that puts 5 back in ur deck and u draw 2.

I play a discard deck however that makes u pay for losin cards

EXAMPLE of a game i have had:
My hand:

Card Destruction
Morphing Jar
Magical Thorn
Magical Thorn
Swords of Revealing Light
Random Card

I play morphing Jar face down,swords,and both magical thorns.
they do w/e and pass.
I activate both Magical Thorns

Magical Thorn:
Whenever your opponent discards a card(s) from their hand, they damage 500 damage for each card discarded.

So I flip morphing jar, they'll probably take 3000.
They draw 5 cards, I play card destruction, they take 5000

3000 + 5000= GG ; )

Vegeta ss4 said:
actually it is like "mwahaha, I have drew the 1 cad that will seal ur fate Mwahaha"(they laught for 2 more episodes, then play the card) then the opponent would say haha u have just fallen into my trap, wait i counter that with this card, haha I knew u would do that so I even had a counter counter card, Not just yet i have this card which will negate that, And I have something for u, This trap is a counter counter counter card. Haha I win. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........(for 2 more episodes of saying no and being in disbelief)

Thats how it goes man.

I am confused?? :confused: Are you talking about Yu-Gi-Oh or the Whole DBZ Frieza Saga?? :lol:
Just Wondering?? :biggrin:
Drew

TheDarkTwins said:
I am confused?? :confused: Are you talking about Yu-Gi-Oh or the Whole DBZ Frieza Saga?? :lol:
Just Wondering?? :biggrin:
Drew
lol, too shay. I was talking about Yugioh but Freiza saga was bad with that in a way, but they didnt draw cards or have counter traps. lol

Yea, their Hair Styles are pretty funny. Though, it IS an anime.

DBZ is Awesome, how could you possibly make fun of it!?!?!?!?!?!

Attention duelists! My hair is using Swords of Revealing Light!

NOT SO FAST KAIBA!

You fell into my trap card!

dabadman said:
Yea, their Hair Styles are pretty funny. Though, it IS an anime.

DBZ is Awesome, how could you possibly make fun of it!?!?!?!?!?!
DBZ is awesome, I LOVE IT!!!!!! but come on the friexa sage was way too long(i loved the freiza saga as well but it just made me mad when they said tune into the next excitng episode of DragonBall Z and it was on 3 times a week where i live. So it lasted way to long.

Vegeta ss4 said:
DBZ is awesome, I LOVE IT!!!!!! but come on the friexa sage was way too long(i loved the freiza saga as well but it just made me mad when they said tune into the next excitng episode of DragonBall Z and it was on 3 times a week where i live. So it lasted way to long.
Just think about those poor pitiful fools in Japan who watched it when it was first airing. They only got one episode a week on average. ;\

Anyway, DBZ is bleh. It was alright the first time through and it only got worse afterwards. Kinda like G Gundam. :x

Back