Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

if you live in central missouri, read this!

meisadude

Do you live in central Missouri and hate driving (and spending the gas) on a 2 hour trip to Kansas city or St. Louis, just for a pokemon league? Great news! A league is starting at the Colombia Public Library! The first day is Saturday, May 2nd, 2009! If you have never been to a league before, just bring a 60- card deck (or as many as you like:biggrin:), and all of your extra pokemon cards for trading. If you don't know how to battle, come anyways and we'll teach you! Guarantied fair trading too! If you have any questions, email me(the team leader) at: [email protected]
Hope to see you there!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hi! New news! I got the time for the league! It will be in meeting room A on May 2nd, from 10:00AM to 1:00PM. The room might not be the same each time though, so if you can't make it the first time, email me for the next time. :biggrin:

Last edited:
also, this email has been set up just for POP (team ozone is the name of our league, after Rayquaza), so don't hesitate with emailing. :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new league!

For anyone coming to the April 18th Regionals from your league, please let me know, and I will send you back with a lot of fun stuff to give your new leaguers, above and beyond what the great free stuff you get from PUI in the league kits.

Do I have permission to include this league in the "local leagues" flier I am handing out at Regionals??

Regionals is in St. Louis, South County Mall on April 18th, check the thread for details!!

For any of your players who want a big party to kick off their Poke'life, have um sneak on down to Regionals!

Glad to see Columbia is up and going!

Vince Krekeler - Meganium45

this is very exciting! more pokeplayers for us!! look out for rolla, we can be good sometimes lol... good luck to all you new leaguers

new news,

the league is no longer on the 2 of May, its the 16, so you will have to wait a little longer to come, but, on the bright side, it gives us more time to prepare:biggrin:. so, don't come on the previously mentioned date :)lol::lol::lol:we will laugh at all those who looked at this once, said "OK, cool" and didn't check back on it.:lol::lol::lol:) or you will be disappointed and probably complain about fraud. that would be a lie. the time will be the same though. and it is changed to room B.
Hope to see ya there!

Back