Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ifds lumineon and dusknoir dp

treyh37

Lumineon LV.38 – Water – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Finneon

Poke-Power: Fin Sparkle
You can use this Power once during your turn, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon. Look at your opponent’s hand, and if your opponent has room on his or her Bench, choose 1 Basic Pokemon card and play it onto the Bench. Then, switch that Pokemon with your opponent’s Active Pokemon. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[.] Swift Swim: Does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon, ignoring Weakness and Resistance.
[W] Elegant Swim: 30 damage. Flip a coin, if heads prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Lumineon during your opponent’s next turn.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

this strikes me as a very powerful way to get rid of your opponents pumped up active and replace it with a weak basic, granted its slower then say just using a warp point and this isn't a very strong stage 1, but i can see some use of it with dusknoirs dark palm power

this combo is broken. it was too hard to pull off consistently with luxray/dusknoir, but this seems much better.

Finally! Someone else has seen the combo!

I attempt to do this with Luxray, but it just wasn't consistent enough, now i can give it one more shot with the Lumineon!

This combo is amazing.....

I played it at States and never tore the deck. It outright loses to a psychic lock, but has potential to beat EVERY OTHER DECK in the format.

Here is a link to strat and a solid list....

Board Control as seen by Jimmy Ballard

Good luck and I cant wait for it to come out either.....

Jimmy

Back