Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

IHEARTGIGAS ; 1st place CC report

bonslypwns

So this tournament was a 36 player cap. And it was a pre-registered event. But the day before I said I couldnt make it. Even though I pre-registered. So my spot got taken. So I got there early in line for tose who don't show and we get there spots. I was second in line. 6 poeple go in :) I'm playing Gigas w/ Weavile & Palkia tech. 3 rounds. Top 2. 9 players.

Round 1: New player (All I saw was ralts...)
I attach to gigas. Pass. He attahces to Ralts. Confuse ray. Tails. I got. Level up. Felecity discard 2 energy. Attatch to gigas x. Sacrifice. Giga Blaster 100 KO GG. lol

1-0

Round 2: Colten R. (DuskGar)
I get T2 Gigas X Gigaton Punch. I then proceed to dark engage my gigas every turn and steamroll through.

2-0

Round 3: Tyler H. (DuskGar)
I have sneasel the whole game... that's it. GG. lol

2-1

I make second going into finals.

Finals Round 1: Tyler H. (DuskGar)
I get Lunatone start. I call energy. He attaches to uxie. Retreat to Gastly. Pitch dark. I go. Attach to benched Gigas. Then hit Gastly for 20. He goes candy Gengar KO on Lunatone. lol I send up Gigas with a G on it. I can't get another energy so premier, level up. Sacrifice a uxie. Attach a fighting and a metal. So he has 2 fighting and 1 metal attached. No water to be seen for 2 turns. I get the Gengar to 100. And start getting other stuff out. I then Uxie the Gengar and pu him on the bottom. After he sees its game. He scoops the round.

1-0

Rinals Round 2: Tyler H. (DuskGar)
I start with sneasel >.>. :lol: I attach a metal. Bench Gigas. Then hit his Uxie for 10. He retreats, reaper cloths stuff. Gets Gengar going. Blah Blah. But I got mah G's. lol I retreat Sneasel attach call to gigas. Use luxury to get Lunatone. Discard a fighting. Level up. Sacrifice the lunatone. Get a fighting and metal on him. Gigaton punch. He starts getting dusknoirs and stuff but I get dark engae uxies hitting for 50 with psychic restore. Though I did make a misplay and get my gigas x dark palmed. But I had game no matter what. He scoops again. GG

2-0 (3-1)

So I won another cities :) I should've gone 4-0 but I got a jank start in swiss. Oh well.

Props:
Adrian getting top 2 possibly winning with obama
Ian getting top 4 with obama
Tyler for great games
No computers crashing :)
Making it in
Winning
Gigas X in packs lol
Will have about 1714 points after this :thumb:

Slops:
Dante getting 3rd...
Kevin not making top :/
Chris for going 2-3 I beleive

~Peace

Well Adrian won in masters. :thumb:
And I forgot to mention. In round 2, he had an unown g and hit me for 100 until I was able to level up and sacrifice. lol I had a snowppoint out.
No replies? Sheesh. Tough crowd.

Nice job. Told you good attitude goes well with skills for wins. Keep it up and hopefully we'll see you at Nationals.

Thanks bro :) Im only going to nationals probably if I win regionals. If not I hope I get the invite. :lol:

bret: Thanks :) You too
chilupa: Ugh lol least you won't lost many points. Like 2 lol
the_lurb: thanks you too

Do you think the weavile tech is worth it? I can see how it'd help in a dusknoir Gengar enviroment plus if you run Moonlit Stadium every one of your guys has free retreat which helps with the palkia but do you really think the tech is worth it? I'd imagine a single Mewtwo lv.x in play with no other pokes out on their side would be an auto-loss.

No my decklist is not up yet because this is still a viable option for me to play at the last cities. And thanks ;)
xicious: It's all dependant on your meta-game.

Back