Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I'll just leave this here

FeebleCaekman

Marley3981 5 contributions
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Jul 12, 2010 | Trip type: Couples
The grounds of this hotel are absolutely beautiful. The resort is huge, and although there is no shortage of beautiful scenery, we did A LOT of walking to and from our building to the main building/lobby. The tran and boats are quite often slower than walking. If you can, stay in the main building, the Lagoon Tower.

Unfortunately, our first room was not cleaned properly and we requested to be transferred. Upon arrival in our new room, there was a noticeable ant problem and there were still signs of the room not being properly cleaned. When we complained again, we were accused of just wanting an upgraded room. Housekeeping came by and cleaned the sink and bathroom. We were told that they could spray for the ants, but we chose not to have pesticide on the bathroom floor. If the rooms did not have outdoor entrances with 1-inch gaps under the doors, insects would not be a problem. The outdoor hallways also proved to be very loud and there was a large tree in the courtyard that housed numerous birds that were EXTREMELY loud each and every morning around 4:30 a.m. These things aside, the luau was very nice and the location is good. One downfall is that the nearest beach is a good 1 mile walk away. They do have a shuttle, however, and it is a beautiful bay located directly behind the Marriott hotel. The pools are beautiful and there was no shortage of chairs. Overall, our experience was okay, but we were disappointed with the condition and noise level of our room.

lemme know if the rooms are this bad <_<

We were there for worlds 3 years ago and we had a wonderful time. But be forewarned they dont call it in the Travel Business "Hilton Walk-a-lot Village for nothing!!"

the rooms have ants? i hate ants..... every year the ants and i rage war here in seattle *sigh* im suppose to be going on vacation

Back