Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Im bored Garland Prerelease.

empoleonperson

Well i wake up at like 8 and wait around at my computer finding out about worlds well nothing exciting happens by the time i leave so i go off to my birthaday prelrelease lol that means worlds is on my birthaday:eek:.
Any way i get there talk with raj and roony about stuff talk to jordan see kevin after a really long time. and yeah....

Anyway some pretty good okay pulls and i always wanted to run groudonk well i played 36 fightning nrg
1 groudon 1 nrg pickup and 2 devolover tms i have no idea why i had them in there lol.

Anyway....

Round 1 Against Micheal

only a couple of mullagains and after i while i get down to one prize then bring up reggigas and ohko me b/c i had no damage...

0-1

Round 2 V/s Gwen

Well she had two pokemon no mullagains turn 3 win and i went 2nd though.

1-1

Lunch Actually it was pretty intresting i should gone to lunch with jordan and kevin but no i get subway still healthier though lol. talk to them a bit and see kevins weird proxy who plays pokeball for poliwag lol. but fun times.

Round 3 V/x I forgot his name but i talk to him quite a bit

WEll lets count 6 mullagains lol. yeah he beat me with bubblebeam...

1-2

Round 4/ Versus Kevin

Acourse i get 29 mullagains just about.... do the math he told me he was going to do that and well he was right.

1-3

And i do a bit of trading turn in my nrgs get a rypherior lvx thanks taylor and trade it for gliscor lvx yeah....

Props
Everyone
Proffesors Shane and the Stapletons
Card Pulls
high attendence ike 50 or so. well it looked like it.

Slops:
i cant think of anything
my cousin went 2-5 at worlds....
Well thanks for reading anyway

Back