Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

im going on a rant

flygon94

im going on a rant about flygon EX decks.

i hate how at tournaments and league peope always Criticizing me about playing flygon. theres always like "oh my god your playing flygon, geez everyons playing that." so what its a good card and iv been playing it sence cities of last year, so like.....stop.

31 out of 52 players at Aussie Nats and a few people were complaining on how overused the flygon lines are.... But hey, deck is the player choice, if the others want to whine, they need to have their mouth shut so it wont offen d others :(

If those players are complaining that "everyone uses it," they should be metagaming Flygon like no tomorrow, and winning handily.

Really, just ignore them, if they were the least bit intelligent, they'd play around flygon, rather than just complain.

Some people will refuse to battle me or be iffy. That is a standard side effect to playing good cards/archtypes :nonono:.

Tell them if they want to bring your Flygon ex PK, they should just play Blissey. If you play Flygon ex d, tell them to just play Cessation Crystal to shut down your deck. And Blissey... Flygon exs get pwned hardcore by Blissey, but what doesn't? That is what I found from experience!

But once you go into the Master's division, almost everyone plays archtypes, so you will no longer be criticized at tournaments. Unfortunately the same does not go for league.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE *slam head on table* RABBLE RABBLE *slam* RABBLE *slam slam slamslamslamslamslamslamslamslamslam* RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
There, I ranted

If someone says something about you playing a certain card, reply with this.
"Shhhh... do you hear... is that... I think thats the sound of NO ONE CARING." then just walk away. Such people arent worth your time, effort, and certainly not worth spamming the gym for.

Who cares what people say. People were I play used to make fun of me when I crushed them with my RaiEggs deck.

Back