Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Im moving to Scotch Plains! XD first Tourney win

Tenshi_Lombre

Yay my first report ^.^
Wake up at 730 and rush to take bus to Jersey where i get my ride to scotch plains.
I register and wait for the tournament to start. Im using my metanite deck

Round 1
??? - Salamence ex/Delcatty/Blaziken deck
My first time going up against this deck. We take turns taking prizes. He poke reversals me then i manage to pull out warp point with delta control and knock out delcatty for last prize.

Round 2
Delta Lady
AGAIN first time playing against this deck :p We take turns taking prizes. Time is called and i take the my prize leaving me with less prizes. Had me worried for some time but she was inepxerienced with delta. We stilll finished the match, and i still won

Round 3
Chris - Infernape/Delcatty
I get a bad start and Chris pulls bad prizes, knock out his monferno, he has no bench =(

Round 4
Reyes - Ludicolo
He kept taking out lanturn and pichu. Time was called --->Sudden death (2-2 prizes) he knocks out my metagross, loss

What?! only Top 2?
Reyes (undefeated 4-0 i think) vs Me (3-1)
--REMATCH-- (lol)
Game 1:
We both keep trying to stay one step ahead of each other wasting precious time. Reyes concedes since we find out if we dont finish the second game in the allotted time it doesnt count, so he concedes.

Game 2:
Since i want to finish the second match, i go aggro and manage to keep knocking out everything he sends out and i win.

-
realizing my deck stilll had proxies on my way to jersey >.<
taking points away from chris
apparently making misplays playing against delta
every movie showing sold out when i came back to ny
not pulling much in my packs

+
my first tourney win
chris for lending me the cards i needed
lisanne for giving me a ride to the event
lisanne for helping with pokemon game :p
ice cream
and bunch of other stuff i forgot

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*looks around to see if **** froze over*

Man, miracles do happen!!!! Man well your metanite was tight never seen one with both Mew* and latios* DOES IT!!!! VIVA PACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-Lisanna better have helped a lot i gave you a whipping, u sux :p

P.P.S.-PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WINS IT CAUSE OF THAT DARK BIBLE OF HIS!!!! He knows what im talking about!

Back