Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Important Sales with Espeon1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon1

So, this is my second sales thread since the last one kind of died since I went on a small break from pokemon.

Rules!
1. I am willing to barter on the cards
2. I have no paypal, I prefer to receive checks, but if you send cash send in a toploader with a piece of paper to hide it from view.
3. Try to not offer much lower than what I ask.
4. I send cards in toploaders
5. Remember these rules
6. ONLY TAKING 2-3 ORDERS AT A TIME
7. ONLY SENDING IN THE US
Primes/Lvl Xes
Gliscor Lvl X $7
Blissey Prime $5
Dusknoir X $8
Slowking Prime x2 $5 each
Porygon Z X $7

Rare/Useful Cards
Manetric PT x2 $1 each
Flygon RR x3 $1.50 each
Porygon Z Promo x3 $2 each
Gliscor LA #5 x3 $1 each
Jumpluff HGSS x1 RH $6
Dusknoir SF x2 RH $1 each
Legend Box x2 .50 each
Rare Candy x1 RH $4

That's all for now. I will try to update with more cards when I get them, but feel free to offer on these! :thumb:

Last edited:
PM'd you to verify :D

Do not pm to make deals as it is against the rules. All deals must be made in the forums from start to finish. Once a deal is agreed on there then a pm may be sent to exchange shipping information.

Sorry, just sold the 2 luxrays to someone. They deleted their post... I still have the regular one and the donphan though

EDIT: sorry evil psyduck I meant I would PM him to send shipping info and make sure he still wanted to buy them

Only 1 normal left now. I meant I had 3 total, 2 RH and 1 regular.

So the 1 normal and donphan for $11? LMK please...

Sorry, only really looking to do 2 cards per sale, I'm running low on toploaders now, I gotta go get more >.<

its cool ship them to me in whatever i dont care what they look like as long as there playable lmk cuz i could realy ux them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back