Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

In Desperate Need Of Pidgeot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaselsrevenge

I let my friend borrow one of my decks, and it got stolen from his house. So I dersperately need Pidgeots ASAP. I really need these before Sat. if possible.

NEEDS:
Pidgeot xX
Desert Ruins x2
Heal Energy x2

HAVES:
Tyranitar EX x2
Armaldo EX
Banette EX
R. Entei EX
Shining Noctowl (Neo 4)

Last edited:
sneaselsrevenge said:
I let my friend borrow one of my decks, and it got stolen from his house. So I dersperately need Pidgeots ASAP. I really need these before Sat. if possible.

NEEDS:
Pidgeot xX
Desert Ruins x2
Heal Energy x2

HAVES:
Tyranitar EX x2
Armaldo EX
Banette EX
R. Entei EX
Shining Noctowl (Neo 4)

which pidgeot do you need
the FR/LG or the promo one?

I'm not sure how much good it will do you, but I've got 1 Pidgeot. Would you consider 1x Pidgeot and 2x Heal Energy for your Banette EX (if MINT)? PLMK, thanks! Cheryl

PhoenixSong said:
It got stolen from his house???
Sounds a bit...uh....
to me....

That's what I thought at first too. But, when he plays(which is kinda rare), he goes to my league. Plus, it'd be kinda hard to sell, because except for me, him, and a few other people around my neighborhood(of whom I know pretty well), my area is dead for Pokemon.

If you want to hear the story he told me, just im me.

is this all your haves?

i have 2 Pidgeot....i'm mostly looking for trainers, a couple *'s and DS Metagross x2...if you have any of that lmk ....we can probably work something out

Got all the Pidgeot I need for now. I may trade for some in the future. Now that I got those out of the way, My biggest needs right now are....

2x Espeon EX
xX Rocket's Admin

I could also use Pow!'s for add ins. What I have listed is my haves for right now, altthough I also have multiples of all LM holos *EXCEPT GENGAR* for trade and quite a few AH from the set too. I'm waiting to hear from PhoenixSong about a possible deal. If he backs out, I'll add that then.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I really need the Espeon and Admins by Sat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back