Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Indianapolis/ Cincinnati Areas

MrMeches

Hey, MrMeches here and the Fish Family will be moving to your Area immediately following World's!

I was wondering where the competitive leagues are that play Modified primarily in the Indianapolis Area First and then the Cincinnati Area. We are moving to NE Indianapolis and wanted ot get the low down before going on up! I did an OP search and talked wiht Mr.Gill, but was wondeirng on Player Base in case there are more out there!

Hopefully we can find a Shop in NE Indy and get another League started there! Being from North Texas, we are used to about 6-9 Battle Roads averaging 45-60 players depending on the point spread! Also, City Tournies for hte surrounding area would be helpful! Usually 2 every Weekend her for Cities plus the Drive to Oklahoma! I Plan on going to Jimmy's area some of the time as well!

So see you Yankees soon! I was originally born in Indiana so it is sort of a homecoming for me!

Hope to see some of you at World's!! If you catch me there, I ma judging in Masters so give me holla and lmk the status!

Prof Fish

Last edited:
Might as well drive the 1.5 hrs over to Urbana as well. With any luck, I'll have 2 BRs coming up this Fall, and hopefully more than that later on!

You hav Dennis Gill in the Indy area, Farber up north and Camille, Jimmy and the gang in ILL.

Hope the move is smooth. I'm a native Hoosier too. They have started a league in my hometown....Evansville. (SW tip) maybe a PTO would be willing to go south to pick up new players. They would LOVE it.

Keith

Hey, MrMeches here and the Fish Family will be moving to your Area immediately following World's!

I was wondering where the competitive leagues are that play Modified primarily in the Indianapolis Area First and then the Cincinnati Area. We are moving to NE Indianapolis and wanted ot get the low down before going on up! I did an OP search and talked wiht Mr.Gill, but was wondeirng on Player Base in case there are more out there!

Hopefully we can find a Shop in NE Indy and get another League started there! Being from North Texas, we are used to about 6-9 Battle Roads averaging 45-60 players depending on the point spread! Also, City Tournies for hte surrounding area would be helpful! Usually 2 every Weekend her for Cities plus the Drive to Oklahoma! I Plan on going to Jimmy's area some of the time as well!

So see you Yankees soon! I was originally born in Indiana so it is sort of a homecoming for me!

Hope to see some of you at World's!! If you catch me there, I ma judging in Masters so give me holla and lmk the status!

Prof Fish

This will make going to Gencon every year for you soooo incredible easy. You also have a decent football team there as well. :thumb:

Drew

If you plan on coming to Ohio, the only BRs and Cities you could hit up would be here in the Dayton area. There's one for each tournament rotation and most of the rest of the competitive play is in Northern OH. south and SW Ohio, as far as I know, isn't very active unless things are run out of the KY TOs. Hope this helps!

~Cardz.

Thanks everyone so far. Looks like I could spread a little love around if Pete lets me. Been running some BRs down here so already have my feet wet!

Looking forward to getting with Dennis already! Maybe we can get a really good movement and branch out together! Might be able ot do some Cincin stuff too! I know Dayton is about 2 Hours away, but dont mind the drive! We are used to it here in this big ole state!!

The only solid thing we have in Cinci is a single league. We sometimes hold Unlimited tournaments there, but that's it. We're in a dead spot, as there are no PTOs in the immediate area, and we seem to be just out of range of any others.

Our player base has been small but dedicated. It seems that there is someone in our circle that penetrates the top 4 of every Dayton event we attend. Spring BR was won by our own Eddie W. David O managed to snag 2nd at Cities 07. There is the potential, but nothing really to spark it. I'm not really interested in organizing while attending college, and no one else wants to step up to the plate.

I hope you have an easy time moving. I had such a time trying to move my stuff after I finished high school. I could only imagine moving a whole family! Best of luck.

If you want more info on Dayton area tournaments, or even Columbus, Ohio tournaments, I would be the person you want to talk to, since I am the PTO for those areas. Hope you all can make it out sometime!

Back