2 Felicity
1 Night Maintenance
1 Stark Mountain
2 Switch
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
2 Premier Ball
:fire::fire:

Strategy: Get Infernape out as fast as possible (preferably T1-T3) and Spread Fire to keep them on the ropes. Then Build a magmar and get another chimchar build as well and begin laying down 60. When Mag is ready put him out and hopefully get the Lvl X going right away and lay the damage out. If Mag falls it can be a real bonus to how much energies you wasted on him. Lay any ready Infernape with two energy and level up to X and restore and knock out. I added Chatot for the tech and warp spot and the 1 unkown G is for the Pesky Gengar and Dusknoir.

First CC and placed 4th, I was pretty dang happy, it's just sad that I lost to a Torrterrific deck : / (The Game was extremely close, stupid top deck success. ) But still I was pretty happy with what went down.

My deck has a few kinks, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

The fact that kingdra is so popular makes this deck hard to play, but id say drop the one oaks visit for another buck or felicity.

I don't have trouble with Kingdra at all since SF infernape is fighting, that's why I chose to put that one in instead of the others for the possibility of a Kingdra being an opponent.

I'd say add in 1 Night Maintenance, as well as max Felicity's. Remove 1-2 Switch, as Mortar is the only one u need it for, and tech another Unown G. I don't know if Chatot is needed either. You need 4 Pokedrawer +, and maybe +another 1-1 line of Claydol. You could probably cut Mortar to 2-2-2 or 2-2-1, and still get away with enough attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back