Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

International 15+ Metagame information

Kempley05

I'll update this from post on the other who/what won your international regional thread. Please post what you think of the internatinal metagame!

1st:

3 LBS
2 Dragtrode
2 Gengar
Polistall
Meganium/Steelix
Jynx
Ludicargo
Queendom
Mercury
Rock Lock
Metro
Dustox
Flariados
Lunarock
Metanite

2nd:

3 Typhlosion
3 Queendom
2 LBS
2 Medicham
Meganium ex
Zap-turn-dos
Dragtrode
Banette
Rock Lock
Metanite
Muk

3rd:
3 Gengar
2 Medicham
2 Metanite
Typhlosion
SMP
Rock-Lock
Mercury
Metro
Queendom
Eeveelutions
Machamp
Banette

4th:
Mewtric
Typhlosion
Monarchy
Eevelutions
Medicham
Gengar
Dark Hypno/Dark Ttar
Metanite
Queendom
LBS
Hariyama
Blaziken/Mannetric

1st thru 4th:
6 Queendom
6 LBS
6 Gengar
5 Medicham
5 Metanite
4 Typhlosion
3 Dragtrode
3 Rock lock
2 Banette
2 Mercury
2 Metro
2 Eeveelutions
1 Flariados
1 Polistall
1 Jynx
1 Ludicargo
1 Meganium ex
1 SMP
1 Mewtric
1 Muk
1 Monarchy
1 Dark Hypno/T-tar
1 Meganium/Steelix
1 Machamp
1 Dustox
1 Lunarock
1 Hariyama
1 Blaziken/Manetric

Last edited:
Umbreon777 said:
Funny, in the US I never see any Dragtrode, metro, or Gengar. Its just LBS, Bannete, Medicham, and Queendom.

Metro is very underestimated, its ever so consistant and fast, the same can be said as Dragtode which isn't as good as Metro. I was suprised about Gengar too prehaps Germany knows somthing we don't:rolleyes: and yeah, we tend to have less Cham because of the popularity of Queendom.

15+
1° Flariados (Gatsu)
2° Medidoom (Andceo)
3° Powdacham (Flavio)
4° LBS (Drago)

11-14
1° Poli-stall (Martina)
2° Scizor Ex (Vieri)
3° Eeveevolution (stefano)
4° Scizor Ex (Federico B.)

10-
1° Scizor Ex (Giona)
2° Rogue Medicham HL
3° Rogue Bellossom HL
4° Rogue Salamence Ex

Last edited:
You guys lack Medicham... you guys seem to have your regional winning decks the decks that won the US's states. Dustox, Gengar, RL, etc. Which leads me to believe maybe europe or the international metagame is slightly behind the US.

ryanvergel said:
You guys lack Medicham... you guys seem to have your regional winning decks the decks that won the US's states. Dustox, Gengar, RL, etc. Which leads me to believe maybe europe or the international metagame is slightly behind the US.

just took regional and there were 2 medicham decks in top 4 and one in Top 2

ryanvergel said:

If that was the case, where's the LBS domination? who's to say that one metagame is 'ahead' of another, its not like theres a set cycle:rolleyes:

list updated and congrats to Gatsu/Andceo

Last edited:
ryanvergel said:

True, a lot of Europians nowadays netdeck from the gym so you'll see those decks a bit later in the europian metagame. Medicham was never any good here, like you already mentioned, there are some Gengar, Dustox, RL around.

- there are more Europians who make their own decks btw.

In Italy, our Regional shows how a very good LBS deck can lose.
I can say that if Sami or Freddy would be at Milan yesterday, anyway they would have arrived 4th...
I think that European metagame isn't behind America...and remember that many are hidding their decks for national because we have only national to win a trip, instead of Americans...

Back