Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

international TO and LO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIKA-PIKA

ok i have couple of questions

1./ i apllied to become a TO and LO through my pop account. How long does it take?
did it more than 2 weeks ago. still no word from POP. is this the right way to do it? or should i go through our distributor?

2./ i decided not to judge any of the major events (CC or NC) just not to give anybody even a slight chance to obscure my kids results.
now i have problems getting any professor points, so i am considering to judge a CC
if you are a TO and/or judge and your kid is playing in the tournament how do you handle it ?

I'm a TO and my son plays in our weekly little tourneys but there's usually no rulings that cause any conflict because most of our players are extremely knowledgeable about the game. In my first major event coming up in January I’ll have another judge who is not related and he will handle all rulings dealing with my son’s games.

at major events we always point my sons out to the entire room before the first round and we remind them not to ask for help from me while playing my sons. even those who know us well. over the last several bunches of tourneys the players have gotton to know as and have no problem with it.

PIKA-PIKA said:
ok i have couple of questions

1./ i apllied to become a TO and LO through my pop account. How long does it take?
did it more than 2 weeks ago. still no word from POP. is this the right way to do it? or should i go through our distributor?

2./ i decided not to judge any of the major events (CC or NC) just not to give anybody even a slight chance to obscure my kids results.
now i have problems getting any professor points, so i am considering to judge a CC
if you are a TO and/or judge and your kid is playing in the tournament how do you handle it ?

Oh hi Pika-pika,

1. All the international TO and LO application forms should have been sent to the local distributor, the POP only serve the US TO and LO. So after sending your application form, you should contact the distributor to see whether they approve your request.

Hope Helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back