Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Invites at Nationals - pls post your info

metagross

I will be creating a list of Nationals and no. of invites available at them, so we can make the number of people playing at Worlds and available invites in Last Chance Qualifier.

Please, post how many invites (per age group or total in case there were other age groups) were available at your Nationals. Also if you know, post how many players will make it to San Diego. I will be updating the list and hopefully we will get to something in the end.

Czech Republic.....4 Invites available total.....1 15+ player at Worlds
USA.....80 Invites available per age group.....80 players per age group (assuming that everyone will go since everyone has a trip)
United Kingdom .....2 Invites per age group.....2 players per age group
Mexico.....6 Invites per age group.....UNKNOWN
Netherlands.....4 Invites per age group.....1-1-2 players at Worlds
Italy.....4 Invites per age group....1-2-1 players at Worlds
Finland.....4 Invites available total.....3 players at Worlds
Canada.....4 Invites per age group.....UNKNOWN

Additional invites available in grinder so far:
15+ .....8
11-14 ..... 5
10- ..... 6
Not specified 4

This means that at least Top 16 from the LCQ will make it to the main event :clap:

Last edited:
UK: A couple of family holidays are being hastily rearranged to co-inside with Worlds... so I think that there will be 12 players from the UK at worlds. Me I'd rather judge than play. Some of the 12 have to grind their way in :(

Italian players that will play Worlds:
1 10- (invites lost 3)
2 11-14 (invites lost 2)
1 15+ (invites lost 3)

Italian players that will play last chance:
1 10-
2 15+ (me and my wife :))))))

Last edited:
Yes, that is true. However there has been little to none other tournaments outside US. I think 2 in Canada, 2 in Mexico and 1 in Salzburg (correct me if Im wrong). And Im not counting US because every invite there included trip so it is unlikely that some of those invites will be thrown into Grinder.

there will be 6 dutchmen in the main event, 0 grinding =)
If POP would 'unban' the dutch professors, there will be 3 dutchies grinding.

Thanks. You wouldnt happen to know from which age groups are those players that will use their invites, would you?

Last edited:
both of the 10- won a travel award + invite at nationals and the Stadium Challenge.
both of the 11-14 won travel awards + invite at those tournaments
in 15+, our nationals winner + the person who ended second in our nationals will compete.

So from Dutch nationals 4/12 invites (1-1-2) will be used right?

And concenring Salzburg Stadium Challenge do you know, if there were invites available for 2nd places?

metagross said:
And concenring Salzburg Stadium Challenge do you know, if there were invites available for 2nd places?

My daughter in 11-14 was 2nd place... but however she got the invite to Italian Nationals... so another slot available!!!!
I don't know if Type0negative, playing in 15+ in Salzburg, will be at Worlds.
Fireborn from Holland was 3rd o 4th (I don't remember) but she won the Dutch Nationals.... so another slot....
I think that 16 slots at LCQ could be realistic..

Last edited:
Back