Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iowa's State Championship Tournament; May 1

drackmere

State Championship Tournament
Location: Scheman Building Room 175 (http://www.center.iastate.edu/directions.asp)
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2004.
Time: Registration starts at 12:00 (noon); tournament starts at 1:00 pm.
Entry Fee: Free!
Deck Format: Modified

The State Championship Tournament is another large-scale tournament right here in central Iowa. It is your chance to compete in one of three age groups (10 and under, 11 through 14, and 15 and older) for fantastic prizes while gaining experience for future tournaments.

Everyone will receive a special State Championship promotional card for attending. In addition, in each age group the prizes will be awarded as follows:
· First place: 1 Display of Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs, a special State Champion Award, a two-round bye at National Championships, and a VIP Package when he/she attends the National Championship event held later this summer.
· Second place: 18 Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs.
· Third and fourth place: 9 Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs.
· Fifth through eighth place: 4 Pokémon-e TCG Booster Packs.

There will be side events held after the main tournament is concluded; in particular, an Unlimited tournament and, if there is enough interest, a Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire video game event are currently scheduled. These events are also free to attend, and prizes will be awarded depending on attendance.

I hope to see you there!

Last Minute Room Change!

I apologize for the very last-minute notice, but there has been a minor room change in the Iowa State Championship Tournament on May 1 (tomorrow).

In order to accommodate the business meeting that was scheduled next to us, the tournament will now be held in Room 190 of the Scheman Building. It is on the same floor, just not in the same room as previously posted.

There will be signs posted to this effect tomorrow. I hope this minor change does not inconvenience anyway, and I hope to see you there!

Back