Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

iPlox... Surprisingly effective.

ArmoredMewtwo

My friend heard of a deck type called iPlox the other day and made a makeshift list. Surprisingly, it's really effective. The list is a combination of Magnezone and Gardevoir (both SW and Platinum), something I never would have expected... He's beaten me every time he's used it with each deck I've tried against it (which is only four times, mind you, but still).

Has anyone else really tried this? I have heard a lot about it, but very few lists. The only bad thing about it seems to be the occasional bad early game, but it isn't donk-bait: it has too many basics to be such.

Discuss

I hear the modern IPlox decks run Upper Energy now. In the replace of double rainbow energy, but not as effective. Doesn't it also run Weavile SW as well?

I hear the modern IPlox decks run Upper Energy now. In the replace of double rainbow energy, but not as effective. Doesn't it also run Weavile SW as well?

Actually, I've not heard this at all.

Gardevoir (PL) is implemented to go alongside Electric Trans, allowing you to move energies around like crazy. Trust me, it works sooo much better than running Upper.

The variety of iPlox that he runs doesn't run Gallade, by the way, which I find a little strange.

Back