Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-The Grinder (Information-Event Starts 2/20/05!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
All right, due to even more popular demand, I will outline just how this baby will work!

First off, unlike typical Iron Chef, there will be no single elimination. Also, due to the heavy amount of competitors/small amount of time to do this in, I do not plan to do individual critiques until the later rounds.

There will be different "sections" that each deckbuilder will be assigned to, and those sections, or "pods," will have their own individually-assigned cards to work off of. The top performers from each section will move on. So for example, here is an idea of how it may work:

Section 1: six (top two)
Section 2: six (top two)
Section 3: six (top two)
Section 4: six (top two)
Section 5: six (top two)
Section 6: six (top two)
Section 7: six (top two)

So of the original competitors, only a mere 14 will go on to the next round. Then they'd be divided into two sections

Section 1: seven (top three)
Section 2: seven (top three)

So those six people would earn invites! But alas, in the case of an odd number of invites, such as the one we have, I'd do third and final round for the eight people that made it past the first round. So it would llook like this:

Section 1: eight, all losers from round one (top one gets the invite)

Again, I guarantee nothing: some sections may have different numbers of people, and we may have more rounds than shown in the example (depending on how many enter). The challenges will vary at times: you may get a card, or a complete set of criteria to work under. So good luck y'all!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help but nah. It's a lot faster if it's just all me, cuz hey, I'm all man.

u see the card in your section? Build a deck around that card. There's nothing else to really explain.

Are you listed in the other thread? At the top of where you and your group is, there's a card there. You must use that card in some innovative way to create a deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back