Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef : Tournament of Champions invitees posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Now that we've gotten past the trials and tribulations of the dreaded round three, here are all of the people who won invites to the Tournament of Champions, '06!

-Pooka (1st place, Age of Yamato)
-Dendrobatida (2nd place, Age of Yamato)
-Mudkip (3rd place, Age of Yamato) (Edit: Declined invite. One more spot to grinder!)
-Bigpoppabeatdown (4th place, Age of Yamato)
-Whicker (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Hypnosproject HQ (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Criminal (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Lugia ex (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Slimeygrimey (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Superwooper (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Metagross (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Magnechu (9th place trickle-down, Age of Kabuto)
-(possibly) YOUR NAME HERE! (5 spots!)

If you don't have an invite to this fabulous tournament of glory, challenge, and reward, don't fret! You can still enter in the "Iron Chef Grinder" competition. Date and details are unknown, but that's okay, because there's still a lot more on our plates. The tournament is still going on, and we're entering the most competitive part yet: the elite eight of the tournament are gonna go all out to decide the Iron Chef competitor in the Age of Kabuto!

Interesting things to note:

-We had our two closest matches in contest history. Dld4a is interestingly a part of both the closest and 3rd closest matches, the 3rd being held during Age of Yamato.
-Age of Kabuto is named after Jeremy Maron, World champion, yet he fell to Metagross in the finals of the Vertical Division (affectionately nicknamed after the fact that he held his $7,500 check vertically XD)
-The next challenge will be tough...really, really tough.

Last edited:
Whoop, whoop. Magnechu's in it? Oh, I see, because Dendro made the T8. Cool cool. Put up the next challenge Johhhnnnnnnnny!

Patriarch said:
Interesting things to note:

-We had our two closest matches in contest history. Dld4a is interestingly a part of both the closest and 3rd closest matches, the 3rd being held during Age of Yamato.

-The next challenge will be tough...really, really tough.

Such is the story of my life. :cool: :confused:

I promise the grinder will be just as interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back