Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-Tournament of Champions (SIGN IN!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
All right, guys. These are our current invitees...

(Names in bold are signed in!)

-Pooka (1st place, Age of Yamato)
-Dendrobatida (2nd place, Age of Yamato)
-Bigpoppabeatdown (4th place, Age of Yamato)---------->as of 1/4/2005 at 12AM CST, disqualified
-Whicker (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Hypnosproject HQ (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Criminal (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Lugia ex (T8, Age of Kabuto)---------->as of 1/4/2005 at 12AM CST, disqualified
-Slimeygrimey (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Superwooper (T8, Age of Kabuto)
-Metagross (T8, Age of Kabuto)

-Magnechu (9th place trickle-down, Age of Kabuto)

These eleven people have fought for their invites, and you signing up for the grinder can too! However...

If you have earned an invite, then you MUST sign into this topic saying that you accept your invite before January 4th, 2006. Otherwise, I will put your invite into the grinder. No if's, and's buts, etcetc. I'm doing this so that I can see how many grinder invites will be awarded. So if you earned your invite, you'd best sign up ;x

Thanks for your time! :D

Last edited:
Is it legal to hold an Iron Chef competition without Dendro in? I'm there.

And if you need help judging the grinder, let me know.

Cheers,

Jake/Dendro

Nice to see such early replies.

Major thanks for your support, Jake, but for the grinder I'm going to be the only judge. Appreciate it!

zapper said:
How will we play?

You have to have won an invite in previous competitions. You can't sign in on this thread, try the one that has the word "Grinder" in the title to try and win an invite.

I have heard of this, but I do not know what to do and I do not know all the rules. Is there a thread that tells all this? If so, I guess I will enter(after I see the thread of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back