Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

iron man age of Mr. Dude

dark tyty

1. 17 players may join

2. One player of the 17 (chosen randomly) must beat all other 16 players in a game of apprentice to become the Iron Man, but he must beat all of them without losing! If player A beats players B, C, and D, but loses to player E, player E then gets his chance to run as Iron Man and starts at player B. ( as soon as you win a game, you either keep running as iron man, or start running as iron man)

3. You may switch decks anytime you want, as long as its within the current format (hl-on)

4. If a match is not reported within a certain time period, a player at random will be chosen to run as Iron Man.

5. If players are unable to connect to each other, you must have a battle over AIM or an instant messenger of your choice.

New Rule
6. Every 3-5 rounds (depending on how i feel), i will shuffle the players list, so each player has a new number. This will give others more chances to play.

Current Iron Man:Rew
Current Match:
Match results due
either pm match results to me or post them here

After this current round, player list will be shuffled

1.Mr. Dude
2.blastoise1992
3.Niqu3
4.b0n3z
5.Blastoise-shellshocker
6.HypnosProjectHQ
7.supertyranitar
8.ensignmerlin
9.dark tyty
10.Rew
11.pokemon211
12.Miamisportsfan45
13.sdrawkcab
14.A.Threatz
15.Charizard_Breeder
16.Jason

Last edited:
Um...why does nobody see that it's kind of odd that he's doing this even though the first one is still going on?
And, no offense, but the prize kind of sucks for 16 straight wins.

Why would you call it Age of Rew just because Rew is the first Iron Man. That doesn't make sense. It needs another name. As for a suggestion, I don't know. It just needs another name.

the age of rew is 13

okay okay okay!-lolol

but yeah why does it have to be the age of me do i have to be the iron guy

the age of rew is 13

okay okay okay!-lolol

but yeah why does it have to be the age of me do i have to be the iron guy

Back