Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

IronShadows-Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

meisadude

First off... Yes, I did already make this thread before, but I forgot to put my strategy, so it got deleted... Anyway, here is my ironshadows decklist...

Eevee x4 (UD)
Umbreon x2 (UD)
Umbreon x1 (MD)
Umbreon Prime x1 (UD)

Scyther x4 (UD)
Scizor Prime x4 (UD)

Uxie x2 (LA)
Azelf x1 (LA)

Unown D x1

Burned tower x1
Conductive Quarry x1
Ruins of Alph x1
Bebe's Search x3
Seeker x3
Judge x2
Fisherman x2
Interviewers questions x1
Flower Shop Lady x1
Expert Belt x2
Black Belt x2
Twins x2
Collector x2
Poke Comm x2

Darkness energy x4
Special darkness energy x4
Metal energy x4
Special metal energy x4

My strategy is to get Scizor active and on my bench for constant, repetitive damage. T/S/S in there to get what I need when I need it. Eevee line for added back up and the UD Umbreons are invincible to many pokemon (moonlight fang)

I appreciate all your help!

Last edited:
I actually attempted a similar deck. Definitely use the 2 Uxie and 1 Azelf with Seeker; the deck needs the speed. I wouldn't bother with the Houndoom lines, however. You're better off focusing on Scizor and Umbreon UD.

OK. So I'll take out the Houndour lines and put in the others. Thanks! Anymore suggestions? I'll probably take out the poketurns and put in psychic energy for espeon, crobat and azelf since i'll only have the two crobats i can use them with.

Last edited:
OK. So I'll take out the Houndour lines and put in the others. Thanks! Anymore suggestions? I'll probably take out the poketurns and put in psychic energy for espeon, crobat and azelf since i'll only have the two crobats i can use them with.

I wouldn't bother running the psychic energies. You don't even really need the espeons. Add the Crobats + Poketurns, though.

The espeon is to give the umbreons more HP, and the Azelf needs a psychic to attack, as does crobat, which if theyre the only pokemon i draw, i wont be able to attack... but you obviously know more than I, so thats what i'll do :)

Maybe tech in Umbreon from MD? Consider taking out a few basic darkness energies and putting in Unown Dark (from UD).
And maybe this is just me, but my belief is that Espeon MD is always a good idea for anything that plans on attacking with Eeveelutions.

Ok. I'll have to get a couple of those unowns, but thats a good idea. Anyone have any ideas as to what I could take out to put in psychic energies?

If anyone decides to look here again, I've got my modded decklist put up. Took out the Houndour line for those curious

Another question, are there any cards that can get special energies out of the discard pile?

Last edited:
ironshadow

hey if u like the deck keep working at it. i won Brandon,FL city with a scizor/umbreon deck i called it Metal Fang it only ran a coulpe of the scizor/umbreon and other stuff.
Pts me if u want more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back